Saturday, November 22, 2008

WHAT MAKES A MAN SEXY?


What attributes define a sexy man?Is it one thing,two things or a whole cocktail of things?
Is it different for every woman.Do we each have our own preferred cocktail?
Is there a type of man who is sexually attractive to all women?Are there some universal qualities that make us all a little damp in the panties?
Yes,ladies,it's questions like these that keep me awake into the wee hours of the morning.
Personally,I don't think a man has to be all that handsome,or be a specimen of physical perfection.It certainly doesn't hurt ,but it is definitely not a requirement.That seems to fall more into the category of what men desire in a woman.
For a start,may I speak for all women when I say that cleanliness is usually a requirement? It's a lot sexier than filthy and stinky.That's one of those universal qualities I referred to.Reasonable good health must be taken for granted also,and a certain symmetry of features and limbs.For example,if he had one long arm reaching past his knees and one,scarcely ten inches from shoulder to fingertips,it might arouse your sympathy but not,I think,your libido.
Hair is an issue.Most women prefer it to baldness,and they like some body hair but not Neanderthal.
So we start with an average guy who seems to be overflowing with testosterone and sex pheremones.That's enough right there to make the nipples perk,but it's not enough for most gals.Here's where we start to customize our dream man.
Some ladies prefer a man with a slightly dangerous aura,a bad boy.It's sexy.I don't know why.I think it's a power thing.Others are attracted to a brilliant mind.I kind of get that.
Powerful men are sexy to many women.Do they make the women feel powerful by association?
Men with charisma(the power to draw people to them)can be irresistable.Add charm to that and you've got a nice cocktail right there.A lot of politicians have these qualities and celebrities(George Bush was sadly lacking in this department and McCain but Mr. Obama seems to posess some of each).
The way a man treats a woman can be very sexy.If he treats you like you're the most beautiful,sexy and important person in the world,how can you resist?
If he enjoys touching you and likes to kiss your neck or your hand,and keep his hand,possessively,on your waist or shoulder when you're out ,that's kind of sexy.
Gazing at a woman with a sleepily seductive look can be quite a turn on.If he adds a wink to that,some gals would drag him off to the bedroom right there.
A good kisser can thrill you to your toes.That's probably on the sexy list.
A considerate lover is sexy.One who shows you in oh,so many ways how much he enjoys your beautiful body is very sexy(moaning is good).
I've barely scratched the surface.Too many sexy attributes to mention.You have to make up your own recipe.You'll recognize him when you meet him.
I'd like to meet a man with a little pinch of everything I've mentioned.
I bet those are hard to find.

16 comments:

  1. Whatever it is that makes a man sexy none of the guys pictures above has it - at least for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree,I should have searched more,for the right picture.They're all ugly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are too muscular. Their faces are plain. I meab, there may be women who like that kind of guys. But they are not my cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay,okay,okay,its a bad picture,jeeez.My post is the thing that matters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vix I'd LIke to remove that picture.How do I go about it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just noticed,the guy on the far right in the picture doesn't look quite human.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those words, you sent me Jeanne. I will use them ALL to describe David Caruso. Does that make sense?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I better edit the list to Caruso related words only

    hideous and dreadful are not too strong and funky means more like dirty and smelly.
    I'll go check the other list and be back

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wait - I put it like that:

    We think David Caruso is a


    * repugnant


    * revolting


    * abhorrend


    * nauseating


    * sickening


    * morally- bankrupt


    * repulsive


    * gross


    * undesirable


    .............dickhead.

    ReplyDelete
  10. An aversion to something is a dislike for it
    if you find something repugnant,it means the same as finding it revolting or abhorrent and they all mean the same as disgusting.

    When you find something repulsive,you find it disgusting and you are repulsed by it.

    vile sort of means nasty and evil

    base means low in value,lacking in moral worth.

    Gross means both ugly and disgusting

    morally bankrupt means exactly that

    dreadful means awful

    hideous means extremely ugly

    I think you can use those words pretty safely.A couple of the others were too strong.I'll watch how you use them and tell you if you go wrong.I'll tell you on this blog only

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes,that works fine,makes perfect sense

    abhorrent ends in a T

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Jeannie...

    ReplyDelete
  13. To delete a picture just mark it and press enter and it is gone.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous12:12:00 PM

    I am glad I got a chance to see the picture before you deleted it.
    I think it's o.k. just some body builders and beach boys,a lot of women go in for those looks.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous12:20:00 PM

    Jeannie,your post is fabulous.I totally agree with "WHAT MAKES A MAN SEXY".
    My man is sexy for the way he treats me,not just the nasty,which is good,but the looks,touch,the way rgat he treats me ,a rose,a wink,a smile,wrap up in a package it is sexy to me.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anybody out there tonight?

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs