Monday, November 24, 2008

Honor The Child In You !

I would like to share a letter with you ....my man is very romantic,always leaving notes,cards in the most unsuspecting places, but here goes.

There is a little girl inside of you who never grew up.She has there from the beginning,She has seen,heard,experienced every aspect of life.She knows,she really knows who you are,and she never misses an opportunity to remind you.She knows your strengths,weakness,fears,likes,and dislikes.She knows who you are,what you can do;most of all, she knows when and how to act up.
Children will act up at the most inconvenient times.They will lose things.They will spill things on their clothes.They will speak out at inappropriate times.They will have temper tantrums.They will over eat.They fight,argue.They will make you late.All to get your attention.
Don't ignore your little girl.Make sure you greet her,nurture her,talk to her every day.Find ways to reassure her,make her feel safe.Let her know she is loved,welcome,valued.Let her play,and make sure she has plenty of toys.Don't forget to discipline her.Be firm but supportive,structured but flexible.Encourage her to try new things.Listen to her opinions.Make sure she eats well and get plenty of rest.You may be all grown up.However there is a little girl in you still trying to figure out who she is and what life is really about.Honor the child in you my love.
In the right moment,in the perfect way;you will be shown what to do,you will be told what to say,I will love you,I will honor you ...thank you for being the mother of my daughter,I will be home soon....GIL

16 comments:

  1. That was wonderful.It made me cry.He loves the little girl in you.You lucky woman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:21:00 PM

    Jeannie,
    Jill was about 3 mos old,I have a lot of letters that he writes me,he say he think about me ,just put his inter-most thoughts down,he says that's what caught his eye,my devil may care attitude.I will share more as we go along,we are having visitors,I get it ie time to tell about the thing hahahaha..Gil is a romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does he know you're revealing his innermost feelings?

    I think it's very romantic.I'd like to read another letter.There may be a lot of other women interested too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:11:00 PM

    Yes he know,he says he never thought he would fall in love with a woman as young as I am,,but he is up to the job,he is going to tamr me .hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. He'll never tame you ,but don't tell him that.Let him have his little dream.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:16:00 PM

    Gil has always made me feel like I were the only woman around,The 8/9 years ,I have never had reason to doubt him,but he is jealous,no reason,but hell I don't care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:18:00 PM

    I guess I tell about the thingy-a-jig tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A little jealousy is a good thing.It means he doesn' take you for granted.

    Dave has been busy this week.I wonder what the truth of that situation is.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll tell about the time we nearly got killed trying to find a place to have sex.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous9:29:00 PM

    It's a deal.I want to know.Sis reads your posts ,she like them,she says if there are two ladies that got the right men,it is you and I ,you know I think she's right.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've got to know about the thingy-jig.It's very mysterious.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous9:45:00 PM

    Tomorrow....He just left out,I call him to get Gilly,I am in his study,lappy is taking a rest...
    Gil says when he meet you he will know,you"re be the lady so hard you will have tears rolling down your cheeks...knowing all his dark secrets...All my family call me "NEE" he calls me baby.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous9:51:00 PM

    (GIGGLES)I meant the lady laughing so hard,she'll have tears.
    "CSI:MIAMI" is on,boy dave looks bad.If the actors go on strike I hope he has his business in order,don't care how much money he has,it can be gone in a second.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Go and satisfy Gilly,I'll catch you tomorrow when you write about the thingy-jig..night

    ReplyDelete
  15. PS>Why would they go on strike during a recession?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous10:08:00 PM

    Thats what I been hearing in the news lately,that's what wrong this country,the more they make the more they want.hahaha Gilly sleep,it's big Gilly that wants to be service,I ask him if he had some money,I got 2 kids to take care of.hahahaha Nite dear friend.Jean`ne

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs