Sunday, November 30, 2008

Real Beauty

As we get older,we begin to think about our looks,as sis says the middle age spread.I asked my man to tell me what he consider was real beauty,so here goes .

My name is Gil,I am sure a lot of you know that,my wife has a few other choice names for me at times. Beauty
Youth has it own special appeal.Young eyes are bright,young skin is taut and dewy,young bodies are limber and quick.
But beauty-----real beauty----requires something that youth does not have.Beauty is is not simply a youthful glow or collection of attractive features.It may,in fact,be just the opposite.Real beauty blooms from the soul of experience,knowledge and wisdom.It is more a reflection of inner attitudes than a physical image in a mirror.
That is the way I see beauty,now I hope "BABY" feed me and I can watch the game.Have a very nice day . GIL

3 comments:

  1. Pleased to meet you Gil. CUPCAKE has told us lots about her big guy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAY TO GO GIL!!!
    That deserves the finest gourmet meal"Baby"is capable of preparing.

    You know just what to say to make every woman happy.Must be the lawyer in you...HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:37:00 PM

    Thanks,no it's not the lawyer in me knowing what to say,Baby is a very romantic and loving lady,I just let her know how I feel. Gil

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs