Tuesday, November 25, 2008

David Caruso as vibrator?

Admittedly, we stole this delicious idea. Apparently, we know no shame...LOL

David Caruso as vibrator!
Inspired by the campy actor & made with his actual hair!
New (unused, purchased from manufacturer) silver bullet vibrator as base. Runs on 2 AA batteries (not included).
Intended for decorative purposes only.
This has paper maché, acrylic paints, india ink, epoxy and someone else's human hair on it -- none of these things belong in any part of your body, especially parts with mucous membranes. So don't shove up your nonobits.
Got it?
This is about 1" wide by 3" high.
*
I can already see Tinkerbell, Vickimoon, Sarakanne and AD salivate with pleasure....
*

11 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:32:00 PM

    "VIBRATOR"
    Vixen,girl you are too much,I am glad you told them where the link is,I bet they will sell out in record time..you forgot Tanya-Dell over at wet paint.
    It looks kinda like Dave ,just don't have the beady eyes.I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe Gil can get you one for Christmas...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:23:00 PM

    not with the red hair,my p...y see that thing coming ,go hide and never come out again,and the damn thing ain't but 3 inches long .(GIGGLES)girl I need a little more than that.hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:25:00 PM

    now you have thoselittle damn cans,don't tell me I am throwing us into cyber....Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great Christmas present.I,m going to order a few for my old maid aunties.
    The beauty of it is you can have the face of anyone you wish.you can even paint the face of someone you hate on it and and stick it up your other nono place.
    Thanks Vix,great suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:52:00 PM

    They are only 35 bucks..cheap

    ReplyDelete
  7. What about a mini rubber Dave with all his parts in miniature,with a vibrator inside

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10:10:00 PM

    Tinker and the fangirls would go crazy,Hey Jeannie,they visit Vix all the time,do you think we should visit them."NAH" they just talk about the same things...boring

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sure they wouldn't allow our comments on their blogs.You and I don't have pure thoughts about Dave like they do

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous11:02:00 PM

    You are so right my dear,we tell it like it is,not what someone wants to here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What about a mini rubber Dave with all his parts in miniature,with a vibrator inside

    I bet that would make them SQUEAL!!

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs