Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Kids Say The Darnest Things

A lot of movies is being filmed here.My man's firm represent the film companyies here,we asked his colleagues and their wives over to discuss the latest project on hand...the men went into the study to talk...the wives and I talked about our kids and what a joy they are,Gilly as usual had to show everyone how greedy he is.
The men's joined us ,everyone laughing ,enjoying themselves,Mary asked Gil what he was getting me for Xmas..Gil says he was going to give me a baby,maybe he could keep up with me.My darling little girl go to her daddy,hands on hips,saying no daddy no ,daddy you are so silly mama got Gilly,give mama a puppy,mama got two jugs and Gilly wants both of them.

3 comments:

  1. Kids are pretty unpredictable in company.Luckily for you,Jill said something really cute.

    She could have said,"I saw daddy jumping up and down on mommy and she was crying cause it hurt."

    I think I read that in a Reader's Digest,as some poor woman's most embarassing moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:54:00 PM

    I told Gil she is just like a sponge..I am vary careful what I say around her.
    I got my stats up...

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are at that age. You just have to be so careful with what you talk about when they are around.

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs