Monday, November 03, 2008

FAMILY........part 2

My ex....I don't want anyone to think he were a bad or evil person,just immature,not ready for marriage,I realize daddy was right,too late.
My ex. I will give credit where it's due,he was a good husband and provider in the begining,we were very happy ,it lasted about two years after we moved to Los Angeles.
It didn't take long for my ex.to get work,he had family and friends to help him,I am here to bear witness..it is not what you know,it is really who you know.
Money rolling in......to much to fast...wasn't mature enough to handle it...well daddy was right again..I was to ashamed to tell my family,didn't want to hear I told you so.....I knew my family would be johnny on the spot,my brothers/sisters have always been very protected of me,I love them for that,but I know they want to beat my ass.(giggles).
The drinking,the partying,the whoring,the lying,the cheating,he always say he was sorry,I like a fool,forgave the dumb ass fuck.
I went to AA meetings, I did all I could to help him,wanted my marriage to work,my brothers/sisters were still with their mates.
I didn't want to be the first to be divorce,but that didn't happen.
I caught the fool in the back seat of a car getting his knob polished,he seen me ,I were opening the car door,he told her to run,I was his wife,the bitch took off like a bat out of hell,I grab that fool's dangle ,tried to snatch it off..he came home and slap me,the shit were on,I nave a small black iron skillet for ass whipping,I gave him a good one,he had 23 stitches,I called my brothers to come and get me,3 were there like a smoking bullet,beat the shit out if the fool.
Filed for divorce,no contest.....back home..got a job dealing table games,mostly poker,there 3 months got a promotion.....7 months later the fun begins.......stay tuned...to be continued

4 comments:

  1. Interesting....riveting.
    No contest?
    hmmm
    Question...
    Why didn't you sue him for half of what he owned since he cheated on you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a story,I can't wait until the next chapter.Twenty three stitches.I bet he stays miles away from you.
    He's lucky he got away with that dangle in one piece.You might have thrown it into the bushes like Lorena Bobitt(What an unfortunate choice of a name)
    Or,you could have had it stuffed and mounted on your wall...HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:10:00 PM

    I left the fool with not much
    I love CA.divorce laws,weel we are going to vote in the morning,I can't help thinking abot Obamo when he go to vote,the black in him say vote for Obamo,the white side say vote for McCain,just wondering who he will vote for,I just couldn't help it hahahaha
    damn this is fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. C'mon Jean'ne hurry up and tell the next part.This is worthy of a movie.
    Although ,my departure from my ex had a lot of similarities.I was carving a roast when we had our last argument over his girlfriend.He tried to strangle me and I threatened him with the carving knife and fork.
    Oh,the good old days.what fun,what laughs.

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs