Monday, November 03, 2008

Bad Girl's Team

My name is Jeannie.I'm the Canadian faction of the Bad Girls.IT REALLY IS FUN TO BE BAD.I haven't had a lot of experience at it,but I'm learning from my Creole friend Jean'ne(Cupcake).
She's a little hotheaded and passionate about things;probably because she comes from a hot climate.
I'm a little more conservative because I come from the great white north.It's hard to be hot headed when the mucus freezes in your sinuses.
However we think up the most delightful ways to keep warm up here.We are a sexy people.
We'd rather make love than war.We'd rather make love than do a lot of things,especially on a winter's evening,in front of the fire.
We are known as very nice,polite people around the world,but you don't have to dig to deep to find the horny animals we really are.

We are curious about our southern neighbours.Your politics fascinate us.The multi-cultural mix of traditions and belief systems is very interesting.The history of racism,and the fact that it still exists in your country amazes us.
At the same time we find you friendly and caring and always willing to stick up for the little guy.
And,the glue that holds you all together is your great love and patriotism for your country.

I would very much enjoy talking to my American friends.

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:55:00 PM

    I love it we are going to kick ass
    and everything else they have met two,waiting onthe other yes ,I don't to put the wrong address down for V.going over there and see I will be all right by thurs. My man will be home,I am going to fuck the shit out of him ,haven;t had none since 5th october,the boy is in trouble

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:29:00 PM

    Jeannie,
    down on your right unger davidcarusorevealed under it is fun to be bad,click on it and you will be at Vixen.When you over to her house ,you're see your name,
    click on dashboard you will back home,it helps me, I stay lost haha,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:39:00 PM

    AS much trouble I had when I learn I am going to be hell,it's Gil's fault,I needed to do the nasty.
    Feel better now I am not along,you can help me along the way,you see the time zones don't mean shit,Vix wanted to know were we x-rated,can't raise hell by myself,nitwit and the fangirls think I am like Lacy bi-polar,shit almost,I were giving wrong infomation

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are we X rated.Maybe we should be.I don't think we're going to hold back once we get going.Bad words may slip out when I least expect it.
    This is a lot of fun so far.It can only get better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:32:00 PM

    We are at least XX-Rated,going for the gold sweetie,I think I am old enough,I remeber you telling Vix you were having a senior moment,I asked sis how old you had tobe to have a senior moment hahahaha say about 4 years because Jill has senior moments all times,whenever it suits her

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jill sounds like a special young lady.She probably knows she's Daddy's darling.

    I love your story.It's very colorful.The best is yet to come,the happily ever after.

    What would you like to talk about tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:55:00 PM

    I have to tell you this I piss on myself I laugh so hard,Sis says to let Gilly cry a little it is good for his lungs,maybe old wike's tale ,Jill told me he wanted his jugs,I said o.k. she told stop crying mama coming,she had her shirt up she told him she didn't have any jugs see,mama coming.we made her a part of him from the very start.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous8:59:00 PM

    I gone putting my babies down
    sweetie dreams my dear Jeannie.
    Ask your mom what part of Louisiana she were in

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's so cute.It's almost too cute.
    Some kids are so sweet you want to hug them till they squeak.

    If the little man wants his jugs,he should have them.You are his whole world.I envy you.
    Sometimes I'd like to turn the clock back.

    That's a good subject.What would you change if you could turn the clock back?

    I'll be online for an hour or two.I'll go visit Vix

    ReplyDelete
  10. she told stop crying mama coming,she had her shirt up she told him she didn't have any jugs see,mama coming...

    THAT is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs