Sunday, November 02, 2008

FAMILY

I were born in New Orleans.La....the youngest of nine children,five boys/three girls,oldest is twins,boy /girl,youngest is a boy.
my younger brother is ten years older than I.....So you see I learned fast,I have two nieces two nephews around my age,boy were we bad,think about some of the things we got away with(giggles)
My father move the family here to Shreveport,La.when I were around eight old.I have had a very interesting life.
Daddy brought land with a house and a large barn,the twins Sis/Bo their families move there,daddy hired a builder to remodel the barn ynto a five bedroom home,four bedrooms up, his down.
We had a pond ,boy we loved to fish,we grew our own vegetables,fruit trees,so you know our place were full all times,and boy when watermelon time ,oh yes.
Had my share of boyfriends,but I had to marry to do the nasty,my brothers were on me like white
on rice,oh I am getting ahead of myself.....
See the reason we moved to North Louisiana,My mom and sis husband were killed in a car/train wreck,now I am back on track.
My ex. and I were high school sweethearts......married at twenty yrs. old,daddy said I was to young and bull headed,and my ex. wasn't mature enough,..and daddy were so right,we were very happy the first three years,went to Los Angeles,Ca . to get in the movie business,His career took off at full force,he had help to get him started,he is still doing well,I hear...I see his name in the tabiolds some time...doing the same old shit.
O.K enough for now.
to be contiune

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:26:00 AM

    Hi Baby,
    See you make it.
    Be home Tuesday....kiss my kids.

    Love you Gil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:31:00 AM

    Hurry Hurry,
    it is smoking

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa people! Are you sure this isn't PG-17 and higher?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:38:00 PM

    of course you get to author,how can we forget about you hmm you started this shit, so lets stir some hot stuff...
    can I use your hotmail account...
    honey I took every but a pair drawers/socks.
    need you and Jeannie toget my rant on

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs