Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Love Of My Life

I said I wanted to share with you,the reason why I feel so blessed,I will try to put them in order,this is the first,boy I have a lot ,Gil say he don't mind.....Hear goes.

Good morning Jean`ne,baby I adore you!!You are the most amazing woman.You make me feelloved and worthy of love.I have missed much in life because I didn't have a companion.You are the companion I have wanted for so long.You are the woman I want to share my life's adventures with.You are a loving and supportive lover and friend to me.I want to help you carry life's burdens and lovingly encourage you as you stretch out to be all you can be.I love to lay next to you and feel the warmth of you body next to mine,yum yum,I love to share the intimacy of talking from the heart.I feel like I have had so much love to give,and it has been bottle up inside me for so long,no one has been interested in opening the bottle,but you,joyfully surrounded and enveloped in the love that flows from my heart.You inspire and fully embrace the romantic man inside me.
You are the woman that welcome me with a big warm smile,with your arms outstretched.You are the woman that loves and longs for my hugs.You look at me with eyes full of love,when I touch you and look into your beautiful eyes,you warmly welcomes my loving kiss.You sweetheart are the woman I long to love until the end of my days.
I love you my darling.....GIL p.s. marry me.
This was the first of many,I found it in my pantie draw(giggles)when I have a bad day I read a couple.

20 comments:

  1. What a lovely letter.It was written by a man,truly in love.Isn't it remarkable that you feel the same way about each other.

    The odds of finding true love,that is equally returned,are actually quite low.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:01:00 PM

    Sometime I can't beleive he is real,I do truly love him.I am going to save them for Jill.I have a box of them,He still write me,I am so glad I were able to have his babies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:05:00 PM

    I will tell you about a couple of his lady friends...I met before we were married.He had 2/3 and they knew about each other,one said she didn't think he would ever marry,and to a woman so much younger,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you had the last laugh.Did you compare notes with them about his performance?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:15:00 PM

    I visited Vix,gonna wrap it till tomorrow,the last ones left today,I enjoyed them but very glad they gone,they stayed in the hotel,but was in and out . good nite LOL Jean`ne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:17:00 PM

    No,I just told them I put my MoJo on him,and kinda wiggle it just a little

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know if I would like to meet any of Brian's old girlfriends.Fortunately they're all in England.I have met his ex wife.She really thought she was something special.She thought she was some kind of sex goddess.

    I met her again recently when my step daughter,Karen, gave Jaye a kidney.Karen's her daughter and she advised her strongly not to donate a kidney.Thank God Karen didn't listen.Karen told me she knew in her heart it was the right thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10:19:00 PM

    Jeannie, they were around Gil's age,I guess they thought he was my sugar daddy,I didn't really know how old he was then,he still don't look his age

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous10:22:00 PM

    Thank goodness ,Karen took after her dad,they did not know I were there ,they heard he was in town,but I let them know he were mine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brian looks his age now.I had the last laugh on his wife.When I saw her at the hospital she looked like an old lady.I still llok pretty young.And she was fat..HA!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous10:28:00 PM

    She wasn't with him when you met,she was out the picture for some reason,I can tell Brian is the love of your life,you are a very pretty lady,I not going to let myself go

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really sweet. Thank you for sharing. I always forget you are two hours ahead. It is only 08.30 here. Have a good night.

    ReplyDelete
  13. She had run off with another man when I met Brian.I hear he was a rich man.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Goodnight Sweetie I didn't mean to keep you up.I know the kids get you up real early.

    PS>Does Gilly sleep through the night?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous10:33:00 PM

    With this word to the wise,I will say good nite........
    Jeannie when you look at Brian,he still look like the guy that almost landed in a hole,Trying to find him a good spot to........

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous10:38:00 PM

    Yes he sleeps all nite, i WILL GET MT GROOVE ON .TO GOSSIP WITH YOU AND Vix,late when everyone in bed is when I am at my best,I just hang Gilly off one jug and tell Gil to fix breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous10:41:00 PM

    Jeannie,I bet she found out money is not everything,I bet she see what she lost,

    ReplyDelete
  18. We are holed up tonight in the house. It is a very bad night. Even our friend does not dare to venture outside.
    3 incidents since 14.45. 5 dead, two badly wounded...and the night is still young.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aren't you a little scared Vix?Do you drive back home?I'd be scared to drive in that town.Too many stray bullets.

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOL....I am tonight. Therefore we double locked the doors. We are driven to the border tomorrow afternoon.

    You know, I thought Hollywood producers may save a lot of money if they just drive down to Baja California and film a shooting there. According to eyewitnesses it is like that:
    white SUV drives close to another car. Windows down and shots blast....most of the time the victims don't see it coming.

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs