Thursday, November 20, 2008

Freaking Bugs Me Out

There are so many,some more than others,right now it's my CITY and STATE government,some officials both city and state need to get their priorities in order.
You can't fix the problem by running off to Washington begging for more money,for the GM auto maker here to keep their head above water,we can't bail out the state,our Mayor vetoed the raise for the fire and police departments,those people is the backbone of the communities they serve,these brave men and women put their lives on the line each and every day,come on now ,the auto workers makes between $50/$90 an hour,maybe a cut in hourly pay will help in keeping more people on the job.
Senior citizens,needs more reliable health care ,be able to get food stamps,there are some couples receives about $14,000/$15,ooo a month,if they receive any help it was only $10/$20 a month,what can that but,a loaf of bread,quart of milk,dozen of eggs,what about the other 29 days..huh.
About 3 months ago,a 71 year old man was jailed for stealing a can chili.Someone mentioned it at my man's office ,he talked with the man,paid his fine ,got him help for him and his wife,they have no family just the two of them,we checks up on them regularly.
I get so pissed when people just talk,sit on there butts and do nothing.
The big 3 rescue stalls in "SENATE" hoop-dee-do,they don't want to give them a bond out of $25 million,if that don't bug the hell out of you nothing will.
Tel-markers bugs be to no end,always call at dinner time,tell them you don't have time ,they keep talking,if it's a machine I hang up,if a live person but brain dead ,I tell them off ,people that know me know it is not nice. My biggest pet peeve is a person that is a user of people.It don't take long to see through a person that's pretending to be something they are not. Me,what you see is what you get.

14 comments:

  1. Now that was a really good rant.I could almost see your little face getting red with righteous anger.

    I agree with you on all issues.It was very good of your husband to bail that man out.When someone steals food you know they have to be starving and without money .That shouldn't have to happen in your country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Telephone soliciters always call at dinner time here too.They must have a worldwide training program.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:11:00 PM

    Jeannie ,both husband and wife is in their 70's,we have kind of adopted them,it's a shame how we treat our seniors and our handicap.I am going to buy furniture tomorrow,All I need is living room and dining room stuff,we won't have to eat off the floor thanksgiving. I didn't login,(giggles)Jeannie look up my mayor and tell me what you think,his name is...Cedric Glover..he is a hoot.CUPCAKE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is he a good man,even though he's a hoot?
    I'd like to do a rant about all the fat people I see stuffing their faces while we have a worldwide food shortage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:29:00 PM

    He is a good man,He is biggg,
    Take a look,I got to fine my other post about rude people,I logged back in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i"m going to look the guy up now.Have fun picking furniture.What are your colors?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:42:00 PM

    Something light in living room and light walnut in dining room,might not get living room right now,we are using the family room and breakfast area,,Gil has his study,furniture is everywhere else,those are the last two rooms.I am just taking my time,no hurry.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mr Glover did a lot of marvelous things.He also helped clean up drug sale and use in Shreveport.
    Until the veto in 2008 he seemed quite popular.That was a bad decision,especially since he gave his own staff big raises.
    Quite a colorful character.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous10:53:00 PM

    Cedric has his fat ass in washington gegging for the auto makers,they could take a cut in pay,there are other things more important.
    Jeannie he is big and tall,He would make hamgurger ass look like a baby. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Goodnight Jean'ne.Be a good girl..HA!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous11:00:00 PM

    Do a rant on him,I wish you could get his picture on there also,a frind of Gil told him he heard me speak at the shelter,it was nice,he asked Gil do I writr my own speeches,(GIGGLES) Gil looked the man and said HELL NO,she writes just like she talks ,Gil say I have a funny way with words.

    ReplyDelete
  12. PS.You're right about the auto makers.They don't need a raise.We all need to tighten our belts right now.We're sliding into a depression.People are panicking.

    We made good investments,to take care of us when we're old.They're all sliding into the dumper.Brian can't retire now and he needs to.People have to change their attitude completely and just hang on to what they have and make do for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  13. PS I like your funny ways.they're very charming.

    PPS.With your family,you better get a huge dining table.

    Luv Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous11:15:00 PM

    Tighten our belts is right,you work hard and everything go out the window,it's the union people asking for the money,if they can make it on SS/SSI which isn't much.I have never been a big spender..America is in a very sad state,it has gotten to be dog eat dog. good nite sweetie ,see you tomorrow.....Jean`ne

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs