Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Bi-polar rants!

I found the following on Crazy Lacies aka Tinkerbells pathetic webpage. Ladies, get the bucket ready!
She talks about David Caruso and sexy. But that is not all. She connects those terms and forms sentences like: David Caruso is sexy.....

BARF....Take your meds Lacy you are making a fool of yourself!

Excerpt from the protocol of horror:

...David looks better at 52 than many, many men do at 35. He looks FABULOUS and just like a man I would love to cuddle up with. Here, at the beach (Miami?), he looks better than most men that age in trunks, bare-chested. He’s a good looking, sexy man -....
Sad to say - if you’re gonna judge people, it ought to be on something you understand because you obviously do not understand what is attractive and what isn’t. ....These pictures? very David, very handsome, very sexy, very fun and - yeah, i gotta say it again - eminently fuckable....

11 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:21:00 PM

    To each his own...if that out of shape is sexy,I reall want to see the men where she lives.
    He is not only flabby gut ,he also have no ass.(GIGGLES)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is one crazy bat. She would say Crauso is sexy if he would have only one leg and look like Yodi, the space traveller!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:36:00 PM

    I know my problem.Whats's hers? Oh I know she needs a good f..king also.well she want get one there,that old thing is worned down to a "nub"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:42:00 PM

    haha now I know we bad,I hope she be good,you know I don't play,mess with me ,be in cyber space like everything I handle the last couple of days.I hear the cab,see you later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my, now my girl gets some....have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If that's what Lacy likes then I wish her lots of luck.
    It couldn't be that hard to find another one like that for herself.Bars and taprooms are full of old geezers who look like they haven't seen the sun in forty years.Wrinkles, brown spots,man boobs,all the things you like Tink.You can have your pick.

    I must say you are easy to please.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL...looks like Tinky prefers the used type. Since nobody wants those types she can them have all to herself...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous1:29:00 PM

    I bet Tinker Bell,will buy a rubber Dave doll right off the shelf..at least it's not used,brand new,she will have to buy her own batteries..hurry,hurry be one off the first to own one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sure she would want to buy 2 - if the first one wears off - I mean if it get rubbed every da. It is just plastic...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous6:26:00 PM

    Vix
    I swear you are bad, damn if's fun.
    she better keep her a backup.
    We know what tinker's problem is,I know what sara's is..the stalker has run her crazy ass loony,do tell whats wrong with the foolish nitwit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do crazy people need a reason to be crazy?

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs