Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Forgiving

"Life is an adventurein forgiveness"
Peopleare by nature flawed.There will always betimes when we do things that are disappointing or hurtful to others.Sometimes these things are done on purpose;sometimes by accident.Ineither case,the result is the same:someone feels wronged.
It's tempting to hold on to these feelings of being wronged and to harbor grudges.But since we're as likely to wrong as be wronged,wouldn't the world be a better place if we could forgive others as we would like them to forgive us?
"I will try to forgive someone who has wronged me"

2 comments:

  1. "I will try to forgive someone who has wronged me"

    NO can do.
    That is the only thing I am unable to do - FORGIVE. I will remember wrong that has done to me 10 years after the incident, still being mad.
    Bad character trait - but I can't help it. And I am not sure if I ant to change that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:43:00 PM

    "NO CAN DO"

    Don't ever change...that is one of the things we like about you..the very same at all times,I think that is what makes the three(3)musketeers so very unique..I have a lot of quotes...put them here so we will have more space to gossip.
    (giggles) LOL

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs