Saturday, December 13, 2008

The View

Dear Santa.....we want to be part of the audience of THE VIEW. At least once.
*
We don't care what the ladies are taking about.
We don't care that they are screaming at each other most of the time.
We don't care if they are annoying as hell.
*
What we really care about is all the yummy, yummy presents/products the audience can take home with every show. Watches, Iphones, necklaces, books, pans, pens, food, clothing items - just to name a few. And the best - its FOR FREE!!! We are impatiently waiting for the day they will give a car to every one in the audience "to go home with"...
Yes, that looks greedy, but we don't care. Product placement at its finest.
Get real people . Why else would anybody want to sit and watch the show??? Ah, TV-heaven......

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:20:00 PM

    I don't like "THE VIEW"...it would very hard to sit an hour listening to them scream at each other,I guess I would give it a try..just to see if I could set that long..I get bored very easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would and be it only for all the FREE STUFF that is handed out there. I could shut out the screamming and the annoying blabberings...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:00:00 PM

    Well I will be waiting in the lobby for you ..to help you carry it home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be great. On Friday the audience was given a book, gingerbread cookies and a nice necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When those girls start bitching and screeching,I want to bang my head against a wall.
    But,with my ear buds in and my MP3 cranked up,I could stand it for a few minutes,for the free stuff.
    I'll meet you both there.Then we can do lunch and have a nice bottle of Reisling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUP. Like I said, all the free stuff makes one endure a lot. I take it that he Riesling has the right temperature just like the little pieces of warm panettone you serve with it.

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs