Saturday, December 27, 2008

"Massacre Shocks Covina,Ca.


This was truly a tragedy that happen on "Christmas Eve".I open my paper and this is the first thing I saw,we all hate for things like these to happen,school shooting,the war,there are so many hateful things going on in this world of ours.Lets take a step back,view ourselves as others see us,stop for a moment and reflex back on something that is good,just give someone a smile or a nod in passing,if they choose to ignore the gesture,they are the worst for it.
It makes me wonder why the news media don't report or keep some good news and human interest stories on the front burners.One I almost miss,just a small bit of news,it perk my interest, fallen soldiers from "Canada",there is a highway name "Heroes Roads",the whole town turns out when the funeral procession was passing through,they lined the highway and overpasses..we have a right to know,think about the family and friends,so much evil in this world,so friend,visitors,and fans ,will you join us in wishing for a better and more peaceful 2009..my partners and I will keep you laughing.

7 comments:

  1. Great idea. However, one has to start with oneself to make this world a better place.There will be always wolves and sheep. ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:34:00 PM

    So true....I was just wishful thinking,but we will shed a little sunshine to our friends and visitors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always, you have the best ideas CC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:04:00 PM

    Thanky Thanky...I am just following you and Jeannie's lead,I am learning.(GIGGLES)just wait til you see what I have learned from you Two bad girls.hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uhhhh...., now WHAT would that be???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:20:00 PM

    It's not I got a secret,because sweetie I am not a refrigerate,oh hell it's going to be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It will be. You and me and Jeannie - the perfect mixture.

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs