Tuesday, March 17, 2009

"NOW YOU KNOW"


Things happen for a reason.if we don't know what that reason is,we create one,it's part of what makes us human,well I am cut from a different piece of cloth....sometime I need someone to explain things to me....I also know there is logic,rationality,and order to the world.Some of the reasons we come up with for why we do things are thoughtful,others are silly.Some are possible,others are improbable.More important than coming up with the right reason....
My man I love you dearly...you have good instincts about many things...women you are just as dumb as the many men...Time and experience should have taught you about my likes and dislikes,I wouldn't be so damn angry with you ,if we hadn't talk about this shit.....I love you for your efforts,think first.....you are a smart man ....so wake up and smell the roses......but hey that's just me......You of all people know what you see is what you get......

3 comments:

  1. I understand what you are speaking of.It's good that you are talking about it in a calm way.It's more productive in a positive way.

    Things will work out well for you.Life always does in the end.The universe keeps unfolding as it should.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:14:00 AM

    Jeannie,I know Gil is going to read this....do you think he get the message...he has told me how sorry and bad he feels...he looks like that little kitten...I guess I might forgive him tomorrow..maybe
    Nee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:18:00 AM

    Nite again (GIGGLES)
    NEE

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs