Friday, June 18, 2010

PIC...A Fitting Joke,Considering Our recent Conversation

Three friends die in a car accident and they go to an orientation class in heaven. They are all asked, "When you are in your casket and friends and family are mourning you, what would you like to hear them say about you?
*The first guy says,"I would like to hear them say that I was a great doctor, who saved many lives, and a great family man."
*The second guy says, "I would like to hear that I was a wonderful husband and school teacher and made a huge difference in our adults of tomorrow."
*The last guy replies, "I would like to hear them say ... Look, He's Moving!"

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:31:00 PM

    [giggles] You are so bad...I would have you no other way.

    If my man go before me, I know it will be hard and stiff and if you see me crying it's because I know he's taking it with him, so I'll jut sew the choochie up and leave a little hole to pee pee out off...shit I'm hot tonight. Hahahaha

    I will be on the Immortal animal post...see you there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:33:00 PM

    My man asked me what I got him for Father's Day and I told him Choochie and more choochie...hahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs