Monday, June 28, 2010

The Heat Of Light Fuels The Spirit To Live !

Right here and now is a bad spot to be.Don't Give up ! Don't run away from it ! Stand firm ! Take a deep breath, and another, and another.I will stop beating up on myself. I won't blame anyone else. Breathe. Now , I'll ask myself : Why is this in my world? What do I need to see to know about myself through this situation? Breathe agin. Now, I will ask God : Blessed and Divine Father , heal me of whatever has contributed to this experience. Bring me the lesson of this experience lovingly and gently. Keep my mind and heart open that I may know the truth. Open my eyes that I may recognize your will. Thank you, God.
Now Breathe . Don't you feel better already, I know I do?
I will visualize myself succeeding at my goals. How does it feel, in every part of my body? What do I see as I work towards success? Holding this image in my mind will help me achieve my goals.
My spin: Just a little pep talk for myself and hope others will try it, it really makes you focus on what's important.....as always , kicking back and keeping it real, and of course having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs