Wednesday, April 08, 2009

"Octo- Mom" Before the Babies


Have you wondered what the octo-mom did before the babies? Well with a little digging I was amazed to learned about her past....so here goes .How about a pole-dancing past?The NE says that at age 19,the future mother of 14 went topless at a "gentleman's club"for one night,she quit when she learned she would have to perform lap dances.(maybe she was looking for a sperm donor,hmmmmm).The proof is out there:she told the tab,she know photos were taken...Suleman goes on to say,she's terrified they are going to be published....WTF...I bet a lot of people is going through their old photos ,when asked about stripping by radio DJ Big Boy,Suleman demurred,"The only thing I'm going to say is we all have a past..Suleman also says she don't want to resurrect the dead; it's dead.
the nannies from Angels in Waiting speaks out,during their brief tenure with Suleman,Angels in Waiting filed three complaints with Child Protection Services ,one said Suleman started by tipping the media ,who in turn stormed the property...1)puts the babies in danger..2)she is a camera hog...3)she is an absentee mother4) she is to materialistic(TMZ reported that she dropped $1,500 during a March 25th spree...a friend told her once she can't be opening her hand up asking for money with one hand while holding a Starbucks latte in the other.
Now you know why "NADYA SULEMAN" gave up stripping...she made more money having babies...on the bright side she only had to strip for her "DOCTOR"stay tuned...the saga continues......
Mara Reinstein US Weekly Magazine

18 comments:

  1. Octo-mom is a lazy,materialistic,publicity whore.Am I being too harsh???

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was your day Sweetie?Got your panties on??
    My day was full.Had to do shopping,took boys to karate,had a big row with Nana,Made a bathtub full of chili for the Easter party.I'm tired now,honey.I need a little pick-me-up like a Manhatten.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:40:00 PM

    No you are not being harsh enough,I know you are very busy gettig ready for the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:48:00 PM

    Nana picked on the closest one to her...I visit Keyser today..he did a nice post about Vix...that damn bug finially caught up with me...I am feeling a little better now,so full of chicken soup,I am clucking like a chicken...i know the twins enjoy being out with you...how is Jaye/Peter? No I don't have my panties on...trying to sell Gil a little ...he says he is broke...no money...wait until I am sleep and get it free...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jaye gave me my birthday presents today even though my birthday isn't until the 18th.The twins gave me a huge frog that sings and does a shimmy dance,and opens his coat like a pervert to show his heart.It's hilarious.What am I going to do with that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That guy makes me laugh.You must have fun with him.Listen,I don't want to keep you up if you're sick.You belong in bed,cuddling up to hubby.

    Yes Nana picks on me because I'm here.She needs an army.She would make a great general.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:55:00 PM

    That's great...each time you look at the frog...you will feel the love...ain't it wonderful..all you Aries people...I have Jill's put up..I keep Gil's year round...(GIGGLES)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9:58:00 PM

    I will be in Nana army,I know I am on the winning side...hahahawe both need the rest,promise you cuddle up to Brian also...this is a busy week for both of us...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did you give Keyser all the info that you had.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Go to bed Sweetie.I sure hope you feel better tomorrow.I feel guilty keeping you at the computer.Did you hit it with a skillet yet?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous10:06:00 PM

    Keyser called the loons vindictive old hags....Caruso Crusader says the is an ox...he say he don't what the hell that mean...they should do like me just go and look at the pretty pictues...he is way over their heads..they don't know what the hell he is talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah,Keyser is a brainiac,but you can understand him pretty easily.I go to the Lair to get his take on the economy.He makes more sense than 75% of the people I talk to.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous10:11:00 PM

    I gave him all I know...dojo had a link to some information..I think it was in german...I know she put it up .thinking Keyser would read it to us and they would know what it says...they are a bunch of dumb fucks...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous10:12:00 PM

    I will go and lay down I have taken some meds...I will be better tomorrow...Tell Brian I say to poke you...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ha!Maybe he will translate it.We could ask him to email it to us.He's a pretty good egg.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous10:17:00 PM

    I will say goodnite and see you tomorrow....lots of love..
    GOOGNITE LUV NEE
    p.s. Keyser has a post up now about the banking system...he makes a lot os sense.

    Until tomorrow......NEE

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ill tell Brian what you said.Maybe he'll do it.That could be very relaxing.Goodnight,Get better soon...luv...luv

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous10:19:00 PM

    Dojo has removed it .

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs