Saturday, April 25, 2009

Five Minute Chocolate Mug Cake



5 Minute Chocolate Mug Cake
************************
4 tablespoons flour
4 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons cocoa
1 egg
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons oil
3 tablespoons chocolate chips(optional)
A small splash of vanilla extract
1 large coffee mug (microwave safe)
Add dry ingredients to mug and mix well.Add the egg and mix thoroughly.
Pour in the milk and oil and mix well.
Add the chocolate chips ( if you want them) and vanilla extract and mix again.
Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts.
The cake will rise over the top of the mug,but don't be alarmed.
Allow it to cool and tip onto a plate.
This can serve two if you want to feel slightly more virtuous.
And why is this the most dangerous cake recipe in the world?
Because now we are only five minutes away from chocolate cake at any given moment.
ENJOY

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:03:00 AM

    Oh Jeannie...you are truly a little "DEVIL"in a "ANGEL'S" gown,I love it...you know I love chocolate...hell I will have everyone here on a diet.(GIGGLES)I will make sure I don't get any wrinkles next to the "CHOOCHIE"haha,now I can have my fix and talk to you at the same time...do you think My man will notice a small mico-wave among my clutter...hahaha I will let you know...have a great time at your second "BIRTHDAY" party,eat...drink...be merry...I am there in spirit....LOL...LOL...NEE

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs