Friday, April 17, 2009

Dad The Babysitter


Let me tell you about my day,I had a doctor's appointment this morning, My darling man fixed breakfast,blessed his heart,I have my very own built in babysitter...he's the best (GIGGLES) he's free and loves his grandkids,so I know they will be safe,I washed and dried a load of clothes...I left dad and kids clothes in the laundry room...dressed,kissed my baby and off I went,had a great check up...still early,so I decided to check on a few things before heading home,there is nothing I can do outside ,it's going to rain all weekend so says the weatherman.....all finish,heading home,I have accomplished a lot...feeling real proud of myself,wasn't worried about my baby-girl...her daddy was picking her up from school and carry her to the office with him,no worries right..DUD..home I go.,the first thing I hear is boy stay still, boy, you stay out of your pants more than your daddy do when he's after your mama....I walked in ,asked what was the matter,dad said Gilly keep taking his diaper off, well at least Gilly has on a diaper on,dad used to leave his butt naked.I picked up my baby to get a little loving....Guess what ...Gilly had on his diaper ,with a pair of his sister's panties over them to keep them up....I laugh my fool head off....remember I told you dad was good and cheap......I love my wild and wacky family, always something different to laugh at....That's my day and how was yours....see you on the upswing.

7 comments:

  1. That's funny.Dad is a sweetheart.What a good idea to have him come to live with you.He's always on your side too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:48:00 PM

    Dad loves taking care of them...he says it keep him young and his mind active...he's not ready to just sit and rockin a chair ,he's still a young man....hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi nee look on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:26:00 PM

    I love it,you are making it better and better...I love my cupcake...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a cute story. This is one lucky case, to have your parents babysit your child. Of course you trust them that they will treat your kid nicely, and as well educate him like they did with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Indeed, you are part of the lucky ones. Some people, actually need to search the internet and hire a complete stranger to look after their baby.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Make sure that when you do that, and I mean hiring a nanny for your child, it's a responsible person, not just anyone you find!

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs