Saturday, April 04, 2009

"HOT and SPICY"


Spring is here,so you know what that means....the weather is getting nice and I am feeling like talking a little nasty as usual.Sometimes, I get a little horny just thinking about my man.You see he is a good lover.He knows how to keep his woman happy.If I'm not happy no one is happy.(GIGGLES)
I have been told you have to go through a man's stomach to get to his heart...uh uh...no no.You know a man has three (3) legs,two for walking,one for riding on.I call the third leg a dangle.My man calls his little "GIL"(GIGGLES)They come in all shapes and sizes.Let me tell you ,if your man doesn't know how to use it,you are wasting your time,regardless of the size.When he hits a spot you like let him know.He will try to find that spot at all costs.
You want a thrill?When the feeling hits,throw caution to the wind and find a quiet spot real fast and get a quickie.It will blow your mind to live dangerously.Live on the edge every once in a while.It will keep the romance alive and well.I am told by my mentors,make your memories now, while there is still time.The two of you can snuggle up and have a lot of things to smile about later in life.So friends,make hay while the sun shines.I hope you are packing away memories,because I am....but hey that's just me..(GIGGLES)

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:47:00 PM

    Hi sweetie....I want you to have a very good weekend and enjoy your family and friends...my man is taking me out on a hot date...I hope it's safe to leave dad and sis here to babysit..(GIGGLES)
    Enjoy and have a good time...talk with you later....
    NEE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a fantastic time and make a few more memories.Make sure it's a very hot date.
    I had a brilliant time at my friends'party today.I've been a little under the weather and wasn't sure I could go,but I'm glad we went.I made a new American friend.He was from Rochester,visiting my friends.His name was George.He's an engineer who just lost his wife to cancer.After a few drinks he was crying on my shoulder.I cheered him up.He's also lost a couple of million in the stock market crash,but he didn't seem to care about that.Not a good year for poor George.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be worried about Dad and Sis,together.You might find Dad naked and hogtied in a corner.I'm sure Sis would have a good reason for doing that...HA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:23:00 AM

    I had a great time dinner and dancing ,it was great to be along together,we didn't do the nasty in the car or on the hood....went to lookout point and snuggle and talked about where our life was headed and where we wanted it to go...whe n we returned home the fool asked me was it to late to make a baby for a tax write off this year...I told him he could get pregnant any time he wants,I bet he would look cute pregnant...hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:33:00 AM

    I am glad you gave George some comfort...I'm happy to hear you had a great time...
    As you and I have said time and time again,it don't cost anything to cheer up someone...George will always remember you for the kind words you gave him....George wasn't concern about his millions,money can't buy love or happiness....This is a very busy day for you also,so enjoy it...have a great time..it's hard to get them all altogether in one place at the same time..wish I could see Justin/Josh face when you and Brian give them the cars..
    "PRICELESS" (GIGGLES)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so nice that you guys cuddled and talked about the future.Every marriage needs those time-outs.They re-vitalize your relationship and you achieve a greater understanding every time.

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs