Wednesday, April 15, 2009

BIG IS GOOD,MOSTLY

How important is size, really? Well, I took a poll of friends, family and acquaintances and the majority of women, (those who were really honest) said that a big penis (not toooo big) is exciting. It's visually stimulating. It's mentally stimulating. It's viscerally stimulating. In fact they said, it's kind of stimulating just talking about it'.

Those who had enjoyed intercourse with a man attached to a big penis had a wide variety of experiences to relate. I would say that over half had very positive experiences.

They enjoyed the deeper,fuller penetration and the increased friction. 'The friction factor', as I fondly call it, comes up quite often. A few of the ladies said it was a guaranteed orgasm. They climaxed more quickly than they normally did. Oddly,not many of these women were married to men with larger than average penises. WHY?

A couple of ladies who had been naughty in their younger years, told me that on a wild college weekend, they had actually shared a man, (or tried to) who had a VERY thick pecker. The first lady said she was very excited and couldn't relax her internal muscles enough to allow penetration. A couple of tubes of K-Y jelly and she was groovin. She said the friction factor was very intense. She didn't think she could tolerate it on a day to day basis, but,like chocolate, it was a wonderful treat.
Her friend stripped down to her panties, took a good look at the instrument of pleasure/torture and was so intimidated, she jumped back into her clothes, mumbled an apology and exited. She hop skipped down the hall trying to get her pantyhose crotch up higher than her knees and phoned her friend and scolded her for not giving her a heads up on the actual size of the thing.
SOOOO,conclusion? Some women can be intimidated and are not up to the job.

One or two ladies, who were willing to give it a go, had painful experiences and didn't care to repeat it. But, ladies, there's big and there's BIIIIG. Use a little judgement.
One of the 'no judgement' ladies said, the friction factor created so much heat, she thought it would burst into flames. Well ,she must have been dry as the Sahara. SALIVA girl, yours ,his,the dog's (scratch that last one).

Why don't they all grab these paragons of sexual perfection and marry them?
Well, because when a woman is shopping for a husband, she looks above the waist.
She wants to see true love in his eyes. She wants kind. She wants caring. She wants earning potential. She usually wants him to want kids. She wants him to be horny just for her. If he has a big thaaang, well,that's just a bonus.

7 comments:

  1. JEANNIE! You have outdone yourself! Great article, great reasoning great picture.

    I have to tell you, that I can relate to the ladies who got intimidated by the big size.
    Personally, I don't care about size. If I find the person that is attached to the penis attractive I can enjoy the bigness.
    However, if I only pretend to like a person (when in reality I am not) it is a sure thing that I can't enjoy the bigness because I can't relax. No amount of spit , oil or ointment is going to help.
    The brain says no. The body says yes - brain thrumps body. No can do.
    So seize aside - if you enjoy it mostly depends on the chemistry you have with the person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:38:00 AM

    Thankyou my friend.High praise indeed.I shall savor it while I sleep.NIGHT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is your preference, JEANNIE?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:33:00 PM

    I like the livliest ones.Lots of action.Size is not not so relevant.Although,the affair I had some years ago with my actor/undertaker,fondly known as MONSTER DICK,left an indelible impression on me,and a few scars.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...and a few scars.

    I can imagine. You know that EVERYONE does - no matter if big or small?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are right honey.I'm sad for my scars and I'm sad for your scars.
    Women never get away,without being hurt.
    We start out tender hearted,vulnerable and trusting.After a few years,that scar tissue makes us a little tougher.I've got quite a few layers now...luv ya

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs