Thursday, April 09, 2009

"JEANNIE My Friend"


We all love a good joke of knock knock or,what do you get when you....?What often makes us howl with laughter is hearing others tell a true story from their own life.Telling funny stories about our mistakes and embarrassing moments is a good way to put them in perspective....and to keep our friends amused.I may or may not be good at telling jokes .I'm sure good at making my life sound funny just by telling the truth about the things I have done.
So you understand why I am really proud to be able to call "JEANNIE" my friend.She loves and enjoys talking about her family....I can talk with her about the most private aspects of my life.You see ,not too long ago I only had my older sister to guide me .
You won't believe it,but they both think alike,I am so blessed to have the two of them.(GIGGLES)
I will leave this with you...
I am who I am.While I can always improve,I will not let anyone try to make me into what they want me to be.......But hey,it's just me.....

18 comments:

  1. Hi Sweetie,thankyou for the compliment.Sorry I'm late,I just got in.I hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:59:00 PM

    I am feeling much better..I know this is a busy time...you are very welcome...I left some comments on yourlast post...I think you should read them and tell me what you think. (GIGGLES) I will stay here til you return.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really hope I give you a few laughs.I love to laugh.It's very relaxing.It difuses tension and anger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You think Melba and MOnroe are one?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm telling Gil that you're really awake when he makes whoopie with a sleeping Nee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:06:00 PM

    I really think it was the loons,I keep going back looking at Monroe's comments...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I made friends with Nana again,as much as you can be friends with Nana.She's been telling me about the depression in the thirties.Boy,they had it hard.The old folks think this recession is a walk in the park.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10:08:00 PM

    if I get knock off ..we have another tornado storm warming here ,not to worry.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You think Melba/Monroe was one of the loons and maybe was just yanking our chain?Hmmm..I wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are you safe in that house?Even I don't like that house and I've never seen it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous10:12:00 PM

    In nana and my daddy's time ,they worked for everything they got...now most wants a hand out..you can tell the people that came from a working family...their parents instill values in them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My dad was a pampered rich kid.I don't know how he and Nana got together.He was her commanding officer in the British army.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous10:15:00 PM

    Don't you think Monroe should have known about Vix before me...she is in DC circle.(so she said)she was a day late in asking,one reason I said what I did..I am not sorry I told her how I felt.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was sure she would have known before us.Maybe she wasn't as close to DC as she said.I'm sure he was informed that Vix was arrested.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous10:17:00 PM

    Yes I am safe..it's just tornado season here....

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous10:19:00 PM

    I better get off now the lights are flicking So I will see you tomorrow...Luv goodnite NEE

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs