Tuesday, April 07, 2009

"Just Shoot It"


Well you can tell I am having a good time..I am going to shoot the s**t out of this damn computer.I tell it to do something ,the f***er does as it pleases.I was told that computers did exactly as they were told...uh huh...maybe for some of you ,not me.I will whip it into shape if I have to kill it.
I think I will just bash it a couple of times with my little black iron skillet,that will show it who's boss.
My PC is just like a child, who will be on his best behavior when he wants something...my man acts the same way when he wants to do you know what(GIGGLES).I don't mind .It just shows him who is boss.He controls the purse strings....well you know what I control.So,you know I always keep him happy.
You think if I take my panties off and let the PC take a look,it will be happy and maybe do as I ask.?What you think?But hey,that's just little old horny me.(GIGGLES)Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs