Saturday, January 31, 2009

WTF? PMS reminder

ROFLMAO....earlier this week we made fun of men and the way they behave when life-threatening flu plagues them.
Today we have some advice for men how to handle us women ...or at least a website called http://pmsbuddy.com/:

....If you're tired of female mood swings, and handy on the Interwebs, perhaps there is a website that can help you.With the motto "Saving relationships one month at a time," PMSbuddy.com allows you to set up reminders to let you know when the women in your life are having their time of the month. And ladies -- you can set up alerts to let all your friends know when your bitch level is set to Defcon 1. When Al Gore invented the Internet, this is probably what he had in mind.

Source: http://www.tmz.com/2009/01/31/now-this-is-a-bloody-good-site/

Seriously, people...

6 comments:

  1. What,people can't deal with a little PMS.What a world full of woosies.
    Is there a website for supporting people with warts.I have a wart on my hand and I'm quite traumatized.

    Vix I spent over two hours doing your collage.One of the kids has messed with my photo editing program and it screwed up all my work.Brian has been working on it for me.If he fixes it tonight,I'll give it another go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS:Know any good remedies for warrts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo! where is everybody tonight?
    Probably out having a wonderful dinner and seeing a show.
    I'm stuck at home with a bag of chips and re-runs of Law and Order.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll just sing a little song to myself..lalalalala...lalala.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am here, sweetie. Thank you for your efforts. It is worth the wait.
    I am at home, lappy on my lap and watching 48 hours mystery.

    The website is really crap. My PMS is never that bad that it would drive people away.

    Warts? I had a few on my hands. Drugstores/Pharmacies have good stuff. Don't ask me for a name. Every bigger drug brand produces them. One just pust it on the wart and it vanishes within a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't hear anythong from Cupcake today. I hope she is okay.

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs