Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Down But Not Out-I will Live To Fight Another Day

Oh my goodness....what is a bad girl to do.....well I tell you what,I will
just hop over this crap.
I will rant and raise hell as long as I see fit.
Maybe you don't like my style,who cares...not I...I'm coming into my own....
The Pardners in Crime..you can bet your sugar tits...choochie or your dangle we are here to stay.You knock us down,we get up,just like the energizing bunny,we just keep going and going(GIGGLES)I know you get my drift.I will share with you one off my favorite saying..I quote
(Looking like a winner..."Regardless of how you feel inside,always try to look like a winner.Even if you are behind,a sustained look of control and confidence can give you a mental edge that results in victory" by ARTHUR ASHE.


19 comments:

  1. Great post, Cupcake. Never one to mince words. I like that! Keep it up....
    Well, how does "Hellhounds" sound to you. That's the name crazy tinker has given us.
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think we can live up to that title.We'll have to get a lot badder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. Hellhounds - I'll take that as a badge of honor. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:55:00 PM

    Well it takes one to know one...Tinker can say/do anything she wants,no love here,I don't visit Tinker/Sara/Tinker sites,they talk about the same old shit,nothing new.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:57:00 PM

    Thanks Vix...I am here along.I think I will get my babies and run,I am so angry at that man,if he were here I wouldn.t give him any.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why would you want to visit crazies?It might rub off on you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why would you want to visit crazies?It might rub off on you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are right. As always.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous9:06:00 PM

    Jeannie I will not be baited in by their foolishness,I have enough crazy people here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like you're mad at Gil.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous9:33:00 PM

    I am But really have no reason to be ,,business,but I wanted to go.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Cupcake....it is just for business...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous9:55:00 PM

    Oh I will be leaving tomorrow with my babies..I don't worry about him messing around..he has more to lose than I..I trust him..he had a hard time getting it.hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just relax and enjoy the time with your babies alone. Sometimes it can be nice to have some me-time...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous10:11:00 PM

    Vix ...that fool man would have his crazy ass back home in a New York minute....But I love it,have to raise a little hell....

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous10:39:00 PM

    I just finish telling my man to cancel my tickets,I will stay home,it is to much of a hassle by my self....he will be home soon,everything going well.so I will say goodnite..talk with you tomorrow.
    Jean`ne

    ReplyDelete
  17. See? Everything okay. Good night.

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs