Saturday, January 03, 2009

"Choosing Sides"


Listen up all you fans girls of "DAVID CARUSO."
You picked this fight....We will finish it for you.What's your problem?Whatever it is ,you won't find it here.You ran your old sorry arse over to "KEYSER'S",found out he had a mind of his own.You,"SARA",invaded his space.You were a guest there.
You were not invited,yet still he made you welcome.You and only you,abused his kindness by attacking him for having an open forum...Keyser tried to explain to you he knew nothing
of what you were talking about.All your ranting about "HEIDEMARIE SCHNITZER"fell on deaf ears...Oh,he was being
such a gentleman.He is world class.But you think you are so smart.
Something you and the other nuthouse residents don't understand,he was telling you real nicely, to fuck the hell off.
"KEYSER"respects himself and others around him,if they let him.
I don't like what you and your buddies stand for.You claim to be mothers/grandmothers...poor excuse on both counts.You all are despicable human beings,to put the little girl's picture
all over over your web sites.It goes to show that you are far more dangerous than this "SCHNITZER" woman/man,you say is David Caruso's stalker.
Let me enlighten you "SWEET-CHEEKS".How would you feel if the little girl was your family?Do you really know for a fact that you have the right child? Just smoke and mirrors,huh?I told you,you old washed -up has been,I choose my friends very carefully.That is my privilege.I understand why you and the others are so crazy.You didn't get enough hugs growing up.Well,you won't get any here.
Crazy old David Caruso fan-girls,I think it is down to about 9 or10 maybe.Way to go .People are beginning to think for themselves.Now fan-girls, the picture says it all.Cute little arse,huh?I know you are drooling Sara,you silly old witch.Oops I meant "BITCH",

8 comments:

  1. Nicely put, Cupcake.

    All the love I/we get from them - regardless of who I really am or not or whatever .
    They may be 9/10 but the RED-mess also showed that they are not a united front. Too many egos in one place. Everyone with an agenda of his/her own.

    So , thank you for alerting us to the fangirl-crisis Cupcake. LOL...
    Curtain down. Applause.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:39:00 PM

    Thanks, ,I got a nice ass they can kiss it real softly.(giggles)Did you notice the peach fuzz,I hope I can get back to being me..Nasty/horny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry you are doing great...

    PST....
    Sara remains at large hiding out on the Internet where she is posting from an Texan ISP. Fears continue to mount that this mentally unbalanced woman will
    continue to rave and rant about David Caruso and Heidemarie Schnitzer, her secret love obsession.
    Sara is thought to be armed and dangerous. If anyone comes across this woman, please do not attempt to apprehend her yourself. Contact the U.S. Border Patrol, the FBI , Crime Stoppers, Americas Most Wanted, Homeland Security, the CIA , President Bush, Nicolas Sarkozy and President-elect Obama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:56:00 PM

    Nope,I'll just sic sis dogs on her..she will turn herself in so they will call the dogs off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...and she will get the help she so desperately needs. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice that you defend your friends so loyally Nee.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous3:13:00 PM

    Thank you Jeannie,but I am tired of follong with those ding bats,on to better things.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous3:15:00 PM

    fooling with those ding bats,thats not why we are here,I want to have fun.

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs