Monday, May 31, 2010

Watch LIve Feed at the Site of the Oil Well Spill

Anyone who is interested in watching what BP is doing 5000 feet down under the Gulf of Mexico can watch it live at this website. I have it on my favorites bar and check it frequently when I am working on my computer. The robots are working day and night.


http://www.bp.com/liveassets/bp_internet/globalbp/globalbp_uk_english/homepage/STAGING/local_assets/bp_homepage/html/rov_stream.html

The only problem is that there is often interference. So, log off for a few minutes and log on again. It usually clears up after a minute or two.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:18:00 PM

    Thankyou...it comes in handy now I have it as on of my favorires list.
    I am bored stiff.[giggles]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link!

    Lina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adjusted the link so that you just have to click on it now. I didn't realize it didn't paste properly,sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:24:00 PM

    PIC...I'm on the hurricane spill post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:25:00 PM

    HI PIC

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am on the hurricane post but I don't see you. Where are you hiding?????

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs