Monday, May 17, 2010

And the Devil Said," Allow me to Introduce Myself..."OUCH"

Listen up folks...just a tidbit on MJ's doctor Dr. Conrad Murray.

Of all
the things you 'DO NOT' want to hear after fainting aboard an airplane, "I was Michael Jackson's doctor" has to top the list. But That's exactly what happened to a woman Saturday morning.


As TMZ first reported, Dr Conrad Murray came to the aid of a woman on board a flight from Houston To Phoenix after she passed out.
TMZ spoke with the woman, who says she got lightheaded on the flight and "fainted for like 30 minutes." She says when regained consciousness, she had an IV in her arm and Murray was standing over her. She says he told her, "you probaly know me ...I was Michael Jackson's doctor."

She's a little fuzzy on the details after that, but one thing she is certain of...she is incredibly grateful to Dr.Murray.
When asked what she would say to Dr. Murry, she told us , "thank you so much. Thank you for all your help. Thank you for helping me even without knowing me. Thank you." The woman has since been released from the hospital.

******************
My spin on Murray's help: It was good there was a Doctor on board the airplane to help the woman...what I'm wondering : was her pants still dry after Murray introduced himself.?..I'm sure my pants would be pretty messy , just to think I had an IV in my am and he's standing above me saying he was MJ's doctor. But hey, that's just me... glad he was a help to the woman.

You have to wonder if he was trying to clean up his image,
albeit a little late. Was he grandstanding or was he genuinely concerned? Hmmm. In any case, luckily, it turned out well. I reiterate my former opinion; he is a doctor, he knows what he is doing. He always knew what he was doing and the risks he was taking. At no time was he ever in doubt that what he was doing to MJ could kill him. And his ineffectual revival attempt proved he didn't care either way.

4 comments:

  1. Hi girls! I hope I can post this comment in this section...not sure where else to put it.

    CBS today has slashed 6 shows including Numb3rs, Cold Case and Ghost Whisperer...I am sad to see those go. I really liked them alot. They officially announce their unveiling tomorrow but rumor has it more shows are on the chopping block. Mainly those with high production costs.

    NOt surprising i guess since in the biggest boneheaded move, CBS has AGREED to pay Charlie Sheen, serial cheater and all round jerk, 2,000,000 per episode for the next 2 years.

    Hollywood and the TV world make no sense to me. 2 million PER episode??? Really???

    Hope you girls are doing ok.

    Lina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoever said life was fair Lina?Sometimes the jerks come out ahead.

    I thought Numbers had potential and I have enjoyed Cold case on occaision.
    Charlie, I have never liked. $2million? For a half hour sitcom and certainly not the best one I have seen.'Get real'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:06:00 PM

    Hi Lina...wondering where you been keeping yourself...glad to have you with us.
    Also would like to say you can comment anywhwere...as you know we talk about every thing ahd we are open for ideas .
    So bring it own girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:09:00 PM

    PIC...I will meet you on the Jupiter post.

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs