Saturday, May 15, 2010

Cardiologist's Funeral

A very prestigious cardiologist died, and was given a very elaborate funeral by the hospital he worked for most of his life... A huge heart... covered in flowers stood behind the casket during the service. All the doctors from the hospital sat in awe. Following the eulogy, the heart opened, and the casket rolled inside. The heart then closed, sealing the doctor in the beautiful heart forever..

At that point, one of the mourners just burst into laughter. With all eyes staring at him, he said, 'I am so sorry, I was just thinking of my own funeral... I'm a gynecologist.


The proctologist fainted.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:59:00 PM

    Now this is one of your yuk yuks for the books...I'm loving...Now I bet a lot of doctors will be gynecologists.

    They will love to be swallowed up by a "CHOOCHIE."
    Girl you are so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the proctologist fainted because he was thinking of his own funeral.

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs