1. "I have a great relationship with the blacks."
2. "The beauty of me is that I'm very rich."
3. "All of the women on 'The Apprentice' flirted with me — consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected."
4. "I think the only difference between me and the other candidates is that I'm more honest and my women are more beautiful."
6. “I’m their worst nightmare.” ( addressed to the Democrats)
7. "I’m a really smart guy." ( and obviously his biggest fan)
8. "People say, 'Mr. Trump, you're not a nice person.' But actually I am." ( Then why would people sat that? )
9. "When Mexico sends its people … they are bringing drugs and they are bringing crime and their rapists."
10. "Some of the candidates, they went in and didn't know the air conditioner didn't work and sweated like dogs, and they didn't know the room was too big because they didn't have anybody there. How are they going to beat ISIS?" ( Interesting analogy )
11. "It's like in golf. A lot of people — I don't want this to sound trivial — but a lot of people are switching to these really long putters, very unattractive. It’s weird. You see these great players with these really long putters, because they can't sink three-footers anymore. And, I hate it. I am a traditionalist. I have so many fabulous friends who happen to be gay, but I am a traditionalist." Blah blah ! Nonsense and gobbledygook. And yes he actually put all those words together.
12. "You know the funny thing, I don't get along with rich people. I get along with the middle class and the poor people better than I get along with the rich people." ( That's strange Don, I haven't seen you around my neighborhood. )
13. "I'll tell you, it's Big Business. If there is one word to describe Atlantic City, it's Big Business. Or two words – Big Business." ( How many billions did you say you had? Can you count to four on your fingers? )
14. "I don't like the crying." ( You can't make money off emotions)
15. "I will be the greatest jobs president that God ever created."