Monday, June 01, 2009

Remembering Barbie

Remember your Barbie dolls ? How we loved Barbie and all her friends and accessories. What a wardrobe she had. We lived vicariously through her, went to parties with her, drove with her in her Chevy Malibu, camped in her camper, lived in her Barbie house and dated Ken. And, thanks to Barbie and other influences, we grew up with a totally wrong image of how a woman should be.
Well gals, Barbie is over fifty now and boy Howdy, has she changed. She is looking a little bloated at the moment and is definitely going through menopause . Revenge is sweet.

4 comments:

  1. Katherine2:50:00 PM

    Goodness yes, I had barbies and wished I could look like that! I have long since outgrown that idea, but sadly some women ARE spending thousands of dollars to look like Barbie

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:41:00 PM

    I am glad Barbie is bloated,I had one Barbie,it's only been out the box once or twice,I was a tomboy,I buy my baby girl Barbies,we brought her a cabinet to put them on,we called them dust-catchers,she is also a tomboy,when she wants something to drag around,she gets her brother and drag his fat ass,boy do he like it.(GIGGLES)Just getting in.How is everyone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katherine4:56:00 PM

    She sounds like a great girl CC...dragging her brother around...hehe

    Am doing alright...been a long day so far but am home now!

    How are you gals?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:05:00 PM

    I am great, glad you are at home,we can play later.haha

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs