Sunday, June 15, 2014

Morning Love

Couple Kissing Drawing Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter


She was standing in the kitchen, preparing our usual soft-boiled eggs and toast for breakfast, wearing only a sweatshirt and panties.

As I walked in, not quite awake, she turned to me and said softly, ‘You’ve got to make love to me this very moment!’

My eyes lit up and I thought, ‘I am either still dreaming or this is going to be my lucky day!’

Not wanting to lose the moment, I kissed her and then gave her my all, right there on the kitchen table.

Afterwards, she said, ‘Thanks,’ and returned to the stove, her sweatshirt still up around her neck.
Happy, but a little puzzled, I asked, ‘What came over you this morning?’
She explained, ‘The egg timer’s broken.’

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha !!1
    Good one PIC .... she got a 60 second man ... she needs to feed him some fatback and beans .

    Funny one
    Luv PIC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that how you slow them down? Geez Louise, I wish I had known about that years ago...HA!
    Luv PIC

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs