Saturday, June 14, 2014

Men...Do we Really Need Them?



A man sits on a bus looking ashamed. The man next to him notices and asks what is wrong. He says that when he went to buy the bus ticket, the woman serving him had the most unbelievable breasts, so he got flustered and asked for two tickets to Tittsburgh instead of Pittsburgh. The man next to him laughs, "Don't worry about that. We all make Freudian slips. This morning I was having breakfast with my wife. I meant to say, 'Pass the salt,' but I accidently said, 'You f**king bitch, you ruined my life.'"


A man left for work one Friday afternoon. Instead of going home, he stayed out the entire weekend hunting with the boys and spending all his wages. When he finally got home on Sunday night, he was confronted by his very angry wife. After two hours, she stopped nagging and said, "How would you like it if you didn't see me for two or three days?" He replied, "That would be fine with me." Monday went by and he didn't see his wife. Tuesday and Wednesday came and went with the same results. Thursday, the swelling went down just enough for him to see her a little out of the corner of his left eye.


A man is talking to God. "God, how long is a million years?" God answers, "To me, it's about a minute." "God, how much is a million dollars?" "To me, it's a penny." "God, may I have a penny?" "Yes, just a minute."


Two friends meet each other on the street.”Hello! Where are you coming from?” asked Bill.” Well, as a matter of fact, I’m coming from the cemetery. I just buried my mother-in-law” replied Sid. ”I’m so sorry!” said Bill, “But why is your face scratched all over?”. ”It wasn’t so easy!” said Sid, “She put up one hell of a fight!”


An older, white haired man walked into a jewelry store one Friday evening with a beautiful young girl at his side. He told the jeweler he was looking for a special ring for his girlfriend. The jeweler looked through his stock and brought out a $5,000 ring and showed it to him. The old man said, "I don't think you understand, I want something very special." At that statement, the jeweler went to his special stock and brought another ring over. "Here's a stunning ring at only $40,000," the jeweler said. The young lady's eyes sparkled and her whole body trembled with excitement. The old man seeing this said, "We'll take it." The jeweler asked how payment would be made and the old man stated by check. "I know you need to make sure the check is good, so I'll write it now and you can call the bank on Monday to verify the funds and I'll pick the ring up Monday afternoon," he said. Monday morning, a very teed-off jeweler phoned the old man. "There's no money in that account." "I know", said the old man, "but you can't even  imagine the weekend I've had?"

3 comments:

  1. My Lady ,
    It's all so very true , we men gets flustered by big tits , big butts and cute honeypots and the ladies love for us to shoot our big guns .
    The lady was mad at her husband for staying away from home because she did not know where or what he was shooting his gun at .
    Get my drift . (laughing my butt off)
    HHH aka HB G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HB
    I don't believe you get flustered over boobies and big butts.
    That lady was so mad she made sure he couldn't shoot anything for a while.
    Brian is ticked off at the moment because Italy beat England at soccer in the World Cup. The family watched the game and had to admit Italy played a superior game...HA! I love it.

    I was flustered by the soccer players butts.
    Butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well my dear lady they do make you take a second look .

    Men are just like ladies , we also like to look at a well built body , men likes tits , butts and legs . Women just like men that have big guns .
    No harm in looking , it is the touching that gets you in trouble . (laughing my butt off)
    HHH aka HB G.

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs