Friday, May 22, 2009

Things Not to Say During Sex

* I have to poop.
* Smile for the camera.
* Get off me, I'll do it myself.
* This is your first time...right?
* You're almost as good as my ex.
* When is this supposed to feel good?
* I thought you had the keys to the handcuffs.
* I was so horny tonight, I would have taken a sheep to dinner.
* Keep it down. My mother is a light sleeper.
* Hey! My friends were right you are good.
* On second thought, let's turn the lights off
* I'm sobering up and you're getting ugly.
* Oh well, everybody looks funny naked.
* Do I have to pay for this.
* No! You're too fat to be on top.You'll kill me.
* Actually, your sister likes it like this.
* What's your name again?
* Hold on, let me change the channel.
* It's nice being in bed with someone I don't have to inflate.
* Uhhh...I think the condom broke 10 minutes ago.

***************************************************************

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:21:00 PM

    HaHaHa..I am so glad I never said any of those things while having sex or had them said to me..I love to get naked and tell my man to come get it..hell when I was 7/8 months pregnant...I would pose for him,and asked how you like it..he say bring it on baby and just laugh.
    Jeannie I am going to ask him whats so funny...(GIGGLES) hell I don't care,the poking is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:33:00 PM

    Katherine...read your comment on the Fajitas recipe...Do you think Dave is trying to get a lady with some class since he has started with his company? "A" and the others since Marg. don't seem to have the sense of a tick...Dave need a lady who has some class to help him get his image back...if that is possible,which I doubt and is beyond repair...but hey,that's just me..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katherine2:11:00 PM

    Cupcake-that thought occurred to me and my friend as well lately; it is obvious this woman is of a different type and if he wants his company to do well (as well as the lawsuit) it would do him some good to be seen with a nice lady. The thing we noticed though is he seemed to really like her, he actually looked happy for once.

    More to come I am sure...:)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:22:00 PM

    I would love for DC to fall in love with this lady and she rub some of his shit back in his face,now that would be a hoot.DC needs a lady that every man don't know about her bed actions..DC don't care if Amina smoke..Im sure he don't kiss her...I also hear she gets drunk as a skunk...

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs