Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The professor says

1. A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra class because it was a weapon of math disruption.
2. A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in Linoleum Blownapart.
3. Atheism is a non prophet organization.
4. No matter how much you push the envelope it will still be stationary.
5. The roundest knight at King Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference.He acquired his size from too much pi.
6. Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
7. In democracy it's your vote that counts. In feudalism it's your count that votes.
8. A man who survives mustard gas and pepper spray is a seasoned veteran.
9. Do not join dangerous cults. Practice safe sects.
10. When cannibals eat missionaries,they get a taste of religion.
11. Even if a man knows how to juggle,he has to have the balls to do it.
12. If two silk worms had a race, they would inevitably end up in a tie.

CLASS DISMISSED

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:22:00 PM

    You know I love all your jokes,I was up around 6am my time,checked on things,got my joke for the day,now I am good to go...
    Keyser put up a picture on his old blog,when I visit him last week I ask him to post something once in a while...I left him a comment...hope you are better..How is Nana? Did Brian mood get any better? If not,I know he missed out on the "NOOKIE" hahaha his lost.(GIGGLES)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:56:00 PM

    Wet back to check to see if Keyser got my comment...the post was gone..dont know wht happen,it's still on my dashboard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brian is dancing around me, trying to be Mr Nice Guy.He always does after he's been an ass.It irritates me.It means he knows he was an ass.It verifies and validates that he was an ass.

    If he would just leave me alone and be quiet it would go away naturally.He never learns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:44:00 PM

    Girl the boy is in love...he is sorry,kiss and make up...he wants some nookie ....hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs