Monday, May 25, 2009

Doesn't pay to be English

For those of you who watch what you eat,
Here's the final word on nutrition.
1) The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than the English
2) The Mexicans eat a lot of fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than the English.
3) The Chinese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than the English.
4)The Italians drink a lot of red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than the English.
5) The Germans drink a lot of beers and eat lots of sausages and fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than the English.
Conclusion: Eat and drink what you like. Speaking English is apparently what kills you.
The Italian Pasta Diet ~ It really works
1) You walka pasta da bakery.
2) You walka pasta da candy store.
3) You walka pasta da ice cream shop.
4)You walka pasta da table and da fridge.
You walka pasta da mirror, you lika what you see.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:17:00 AM

    HaHaHa...those Italian really love their Pasra....You can serve it to them,breakfast/lunch/dinner...the men-folks will be happy..
    Happy Holiday.....I left you some comments on your post Sandra Bullock and maybe the others..hope you enjoyed your day wirh your "ROCK" just snuggling..no tap-dancing...I didn't do the "HOKIE POKIE" last night...(GIGGLES)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well maybe you can do it twice tonight.

    In Brian's younger days,he could do it again ten minutes later.Then he would high five himself.

    Boy,times really change(sob,sniff).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:33:00 PM

    The snuggling is still good...It was good to know you was the only one that could make the ever-ready man get his rock going so quickly...(GIGGLES)Brian is still ready to go..."BUT" you are here talking to me...so he saves it up for you ...hahaha
    It just got better with age.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's still pretty good.I don't have the energy anymore anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:09:00 PM

    You and sis told me I would have the memories and they would be good...I will still get the tingy feeling...I am so bad....What you doing? Just hanging out,It's not raining here...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:19:00 PM

    Don't worry about the energy....just lay next to Brian and let his fingers do the walking,(GIGGLES) my man do it when he thinks I am asleep....I can't pretend for long...you told me I had to keep some spice and mystery in it...the spice for him is getting his pole well oiled...the mystery is wondering what I will do next.hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs