Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sandra bullock Honored by New Orleans School

Sandra Bullock has been honored by the New Orleans school she's been supporting since hurricane Katrina. The actress was inducted into the Warren Easton High School hall of fame this month.

The star said,"I feel honored to have been a small part in rebuilding the city I have loved since I first discovered it, and, like so many, have taken all it has to offer.
"It's only right that I give back to ensure It has a future. I have, fortunately, seen some of that future."
Reports suggest that Bullock has donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to the school since Katrina ravaged the area in 2005 .
Arthur Hardy, the school's hall of fame commitee chairman, told 'Entertainment Tonight',"Sandra did not attend Warren Easton High School, but we very proudly claim her as one of our own."

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:04:00 PM

    I had to check in before leaving..Sandra is a trouper...I have always admired her work and her as a lady..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:56:00 PM

    Hi Jeannie,
    Love Sandra Bullock,met her when she make a movie here.Sandra is a sweetheart,very down to earth.
    Khandi Alexander will be here to film part of her movie,Katrina,hope to meet her and get some pictures.
    We are just lazying around doing nothing.
    Nee called and said her friends wanted to meet her family,mom say bring them on we have plenty food and drinks,as Nee will say we like to drink eat and get poked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nan
    Let us know if Khandi is a nice lady.Could we possibly put one of your pictures of her on the blog?

    I guess this is a holiday weekend in the US, right? I hope you are enjoying your lazy day.I think Nee's guests are British. Brits usually have a good sense of humor. You'll probably enjoy them.
    I guess Nee didn't get you back yet for tattling on her last night.You seem to still be in one piece....HA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:29:00 PM

    Nee know I am telling the truth on her,she'll tell on everyone but herself;I left you a real long post on bullshit,I think that is so cute,I think they are British also,Nee say they asked her did the rest of us talk like her,Jeannie nobody talks like Nee,she talks just like she writes,I thinks that's what make her interesting,ask that crazy busband of her's he will say he married her because she has good P***Y.

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs