Friday, February 06, 2009

Roses are a Symbol of True Friendship


A small tribute to Ian that lets me know is worth while to keep hoping for the best,that the world is not going to hell in a hand basket.I have always heard that wisdom can come from the mouths of babes.I hope you have follow the three(3) part series on the boy with no throat,I was moved to tears,like so many of you was....it make you realize how very bless you are,Ian parents had some hard decsicions to make,I for one think they made the best choices for Ian.Don't you agree?
Ian is an Eagle Scout_(the highest achievements in scouting,the ones that make it is much older 17/18--yet he is only fifteen (15) years old,I know Ian's family is very happy to have a wonderful young man in your midst,he is a genius,he is destiny for great things to come.The baby with the sad eyes was thinking he was going to be all he can be....he is into all kinds of activities at school....He has a pet project with his grandmother..saving the Polar Bears and other endangered species,Global Warming maybe mankind....who knows?I realize it is hard for him he still have problems with eating,Ian is no quitter....his family is his rock....Ian is not only a genius...he is also very giving/loving......he don't much for himself,just help spread the word about global warming ,endangered species.....you can go on the web.see what a bad shape we are in.....I live along the Red River...we have a lot of lakes.....the ice is melting.Where do you think it's going?
Ian we love and support you all the way,look out world here come "IAN"

9 comments:

  1. That is so sweet. Nice article, nice picture..well done, CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:39:00 PM

    think you ..I wanted Jeannie to know we care...nasty weather here I am bored stiff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she knows that we do...
    Here too. Rain. The temperature dropped from 80 to 65. Nasty.
    My food delivery is late. I'm hungry. And when I'm hungry I'm in a bad mood meoow...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:55:00 PM

    I am not use to being cooped up all day....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:57:00 PM

    I am goig to fix dinner...I will have my lappy by my side hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, the rain is much needed here. Hopefully, tomorrow is going to be a better day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and so kind.I thank you Nee.I'm making a copy right now.
    I appreciate the time you took to write it and the fact that you read our story.

    ReplyDelete
  8. And by the way,your writing is improving all the time.One day you'll write a book.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like Cupcakes writing. It is refershing...

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs