Monday, February 02, 2009

"BULL SHIT"


I am truly loving this shit...don't know why the crazies is coming out the woodwork after us...I know we are very intereasting...we have a full and wonderful life,we enjoy each others company,we don't sneak over to other blog-sites just to have something to talk about....hell I can tell you how many ways I have made whoopi with my man....they come here to get their jollies,you see they are closet freaks.
/prudes....I bet they fuck with the lights off,long sleeve gowns(GIGGLES)
Jeannie/Cupcake's claim to fame is we call Vixen our friend....the crazies says a lot of shit about her,ladies and gentlemen the proof is in the pudding.
They can attack us all they want...every day a new fool jumps on the band wagon,come on over,we have enough scraps to go around.....if the crazies want to idolized a despicable and a very disrespectable man to women...it is a proven fact...look at "DAVID CARUSO" track record,whatever rocks your boat...they like to talk shit,as I said before the proof is in the pudding...we really do appreciate the free "PR" you crazies are giving us...for that I say think you and you are very welcome to the scraps from our table.."but hey,that's just me".
"Welcome to our World......Partners in Crime"

9 comments:

  1. Hear hear CC.....but then I always have known that some of those Caruso-fans are a few quarters short of a dollar. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:50:00 PM

    I see we are on the same page..we walk in front of the bull so we won't get shit in our face.What's their excuse?
    Vix who are you going to invent next? Do a guy,I can teach him how to fuck doggie style.(GIGGLES)

    ReplyDelete
  3. RIGHT. However, I will have to learn some slang words. I never did a guy (impersonate). So, I need all the help I can get.
    However, I did good on Jeannie...her drawings, collages. I never knew that I am such a talented artist. LOL

    Madness all around us..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:06:00 PM

    Hell you don't have to ,mow slang...they will make it what they want...sweetie you have so many hidden talents...I am glad you made me the horny one....maybe you can grace us with one of me beating the freakles off Dave's old mily arse.hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the horny one, Jeannie is the artistic one....and I am the sarcastic one?
    You know,l maybe I should get myself an agent. One never knows when Hollywood calls.
    LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6:56:00 PM

    Sweetie you miss it by one...
    You are the"SARCASTIC ENFORCER"
    I know you can make Monroe the agent...Jeannie/I told you were meant for greatness,since we are only one...you knew that..hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. SARCASTIC ENFORCER....now I really like that.
    Monroe....YUP, we have yet to find a place where she fitts in....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Since we three are as one,Monroe can be our manager.we won't be the only multiple personality in Hollywood.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL. That's a good one Jeannie....
    I think we even can count in Caruso , Rourke and all the other alcoholic losers.

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs