Monday, February 23, 2009

My Great-Grandmother The Madame Part 1

Are you ready to have a little fun and talk a little nasty. If so,come take a walk down memory lane with me/
You ready O.K. let's go.
This is in the 1800's I am told.....her name is Josie T. tall willowy woman with large tits /hips....brownish/blonde hair,the mother of 4 boys...ranging in age 3/9....she lost her husband to a sickness,we have no idea what kind.. she had no sisters/brothers or family in New Orleans.La,she was from somewhere in France...all she had was her boys and the plantation called the "JOSIE T".
The house was huge,lots of rooms....Josie talked with some of the ladies in the same situation as she was,the plantation was close to the Gulf...the sailors and and town men could easily find their way there for a good time.Many a times the wives came looking for their hubby's,they would jumping out windows some with no clothes on...hahaha
Josie and the ladies recruited a lot of big butt/tittie women.
Josie also recruited the mulattoes and there kids,after all everyone knew they were her husband's kids...a very good looking bunch I have been told....I have heard all my life you are what you eat.....I know for a fact you are who did the nasty in your family....I admire the ladies back then...they was very good at hiding their feeling...Not I,no sir.
We are not sure if Josie was whoring,I think she sold a little tail....you have a business,you have to get involved,after all she had two (2) more boys.....my dad is the grand son of Josie last child the girl, we have been told she was a kind hearted and a very free spirit,really loved life.
Of course Josie's husband's brothers got in the mix,that's a story for another time,(the boot-leggers)
The men had their special ladies,if they didn't pay...they got a free one way trip to the bayou to visit the gators (GIGGLES) there were gala parties.....business got so good Josie open two (2) more houses of ill repute.....she divided the ladies up between the three(3) houses,she kept the mulattoes that was born on the plantation with her,after all they were her family...her hubby's children,her kids sisters/brothers....I guess she wanted to keep all her hubby's pussies together...The men came from everywhere.....the ships would make sure they pulled in the Port of New Orleans.....One captain would stay with Josie,when he was in town,you wouldn't see her until he left port...Guess what Josie had a baby girl....boy I am glad....I might still be a tadpole wiggling in some man's dangle.hahahaha Just giving you a preview the good stuff will come...we are told Josie was a horny bitch...that I believe,hell all my family is some horny bastards.....to be continued....

2 comments:

  1. HA!!!That was so entertaining Nee.What a colorful family you're from.Can't wait to hear more.I like Josie.What a character.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:45:00 PM

    Thank you....my big bro. sis twin said my dad's mom was a great lady,no whoring for her..she was Josie's only girl...last child from the ship's captain...Jon says I have a lot of her in me...short fuse...a loving person....

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs