Tuesday, March 24, 2015

What are you drinking ?

!cid_004301c8ad06$246b9b20$4101a8c0@home


To all my friends who enjoy a glass of wine
And to those who don't...but always
carry a bottle of water in their hand.


As Ben Franklin said:

In wine there is wisdom,
In beer there is freedom,
In water there is bacteria.


In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated that if we drink 1 litre of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli, (E. Coli) - bacteria...found in feces. In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of poo!

However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking wine and beer (or tequila, rum, whiskey or other liquor) because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.

Remember:
Water = Poo
Wine = Health


Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid,
Than to drink water and be full of shit.


There is no need to thank me for this valuable information: I'm doing it as a public service!

2 comments:

  1. PIC ,Just think how many politicians are full of shit .
    Hahahahaha!!
    Good one .
    PIC

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I think of all the years I wasted being full of shit when I could have been full of wine, it makes me sad. And so my friend 'Salute' or perhaps, 'cento di questi giorni' .
    Luv U

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs