Friday, October 23, 2009

.........RECIPES GALORE......


Holidays are almost here, but you don't have to wait to try something different.
We realize that a lot of folks can't eat all types of foods...they might have allergies, or health problems. Maybe someone in your family is just a fussy eater. We strive to make everyone happy.
In our sidebar, under the weather forecasting gadget...4th down...you will find a recipe finder, just type in the kind of dish you want (cookies,soup etc.) and a lot of ingredients will come up to choose from. Choose the ingredients you like and the gadget will find a recipe that will suit you to a tee.
My "PIC" found the gadget and boy , I am so proud of her...you see I am diabetic , but now I can have the same fooods as the rest of my family.
Did you ever go to a restaurant and really enjoy a great dish, ask for the recipe and get told it was a restaurant secret....well folks , just remember the name and type it in and there you have it. I know a lot of guys like to cook, so surprise your favorite "LADY " fellows.
Please enjoy...From cupcake & Jeannie

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:55:00 PM

    I love the way you reworded the post...The picture fit's the recipe gadget to a tee.
    Maybe rerun it a week before Thanksgiving/Christmas when everyone is in a rush.
    Just an idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:57:00 PM

    Address
    CSI:MIAMI BLOG-CBS.Com
    I have only tried the community part so far.

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs