Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Aliens Land in Denver

This is supposed to be the leaked version of, a not so secret video, of an alien who landed in Denver.
Looks fake to me. Wha'choo tink??
The Rocky Mountain News reported yesterday that there's a guy in Denver who claims to have video of a living extraterrestrial, but he's not showing it because he wants to save it for his movie.
Jeff Peckman is the same guy who is attempting to set up an Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission in Denver -- ostensibly to allow us to prepare for the inevitable encounter.  Peckman even got a professor from Colorado Film School to "authenticate" the footage. That's right, a certified movie expert thinks this is the real thing.
(Amusingly, the quote from Prof. Jerry Hofmann is somewhat more equivocal): "If this was faked, it's the most elaborate fake I've ever seen," he said. "This is no 29-cent puppet."
But, er, isn't every hot new UFO video the most elaborate one we've seen? If you were just showing spinning pie plates, it'd be hard to get much attention. I find it very difficult to take anything like this seriously. If there were actual indisputable alien footage, it would be simultaneously the most incredible scientific discovery in history and the most explosive news story of all time. Scientists, reporters and governments the world over would be clamoring to analyze it. At that point, it seems unlikely that it would be within one UFO believer's power to keep it secret.

It's guffaw-worthy that the reason he gives for sitting on this bombshell is that he's embroiled in movie talks: "No one will be allowed to film the segment with the extraterrestrial because there is an agreement in place limiting that kind of exposure during negotiations for the documentary," Peckman told the RMN. Forget just putting it up online and letting everyone judge for themselves. Everyone knows you can't make money on YouTube! Even with a real live alien that looks better than a 29-cent puppet.

Oh, I believe they are coming, sooner or later, probably later, but I don't think they showed up at this guy's house. I mean, why why would they want to visit Denver??

2 comments:

  1. Hi Witchy...I have to go out of town and will not be back until quite late so I will not be online tonight. Keep a light in the window so I can find my way home.
    Would you please appologize to dad for me. I can't answer his letter until, probably very late tonight or tomorrow. Thankyou Sweetie, have a nice day....PIC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:47:00 PM

    Hiya Genie... hope you have a safe trip and return home safely.
    Of course I will beep a light on ,what in the world would I do without you,it's no fun being bad by myself.

    I told dad and he says no apology is necessary ...he will be waiting for your return and he will also have his light on .

    Sweetie have a good trip and a safe return.
    I will see you at twilight with my bag full of spells. [giggles]
    See you later ....Witchy your bitchy PIC.

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs