Friday, March 05, 2010

Sean Penn : Wouldn't Mind If His Critics Died Painfully

The aways-controversial Sean Penn draws criticism even when he's at his most charitable. Now, according to the Huffington Post, he has a few choice words for critics who have insinuated his volunteering in Haiti may be an affort to beef up his profile.
I guess I've been so away from it all in our tent camp in Haiti that I haven't had an awful lot of time to pay attention to them[crities], Penn told CBS news in an interview set to air on the upcoming "Sunday Morning show. "Do I hope that those people die screaming of rectal cancer?" Yeah. You know , but I'm not going to spend a lot of energy on it.
Penn has made two [2] trips to Haiti since an earthquake devasted Port-au-Prince in January. TMZ reported last week that Penn was personally responsible for saving two [2] individuals trapped in rubble of a collapsed building.
After winning the Best Actor Oscar last year for "Milk", the 49-year-old star opened his accepttance speech with a grin and the words , "You commie, homo-loving sons of guns.
****************************************
My spin on the name calling: The cancer comment is extreme, but it's no surprise coming from Sean Penn, no surprise , after all penn was married to "Madonna" so what that tell you ? And now, we wait for the inevitable backlash; stay tuned, the saga continues.

2 comments:

  1. One of my favorite bad boys. You never know what he will say next.I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:34:00 PM

    I love him.

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs