Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Catching Up With Warrick

It's been almost two years since gary Dourdan's Warrick Brown was gunned down on CSI. Now a musician with the group Bell Cafe, he tells TV Guide Magazine that his death sence took a heavy toll.

Q: What do you remember about shooting your last episode of CSI?
A: At first, it wasn't to bad, but it became tough to shoot the death scene. We shot it over and over again, there was so much blood.
Q: Did it affect you?
A: Yes, it affected me emotionally. Afterward I went to Coachella [music festival] to kind of get my head out of it, and it was just 24 hours later that I got into trouble down there. [ Dourdan was arrested in April 2008 and charged with felony drug possession. Earlier in the year Dourdan was arrested in Louisiana on same charges. He pleaded guilty and was sentenced to a treatment program] I still had dried blood on my hand from that scene when I was sleeping in my car. It took me about two (2) weeks to get myself together after a delth scene like that. I realize I needed a change.
Q: Were you happy with your last storyline?
A: I was good with it. But a lot of people that I started CSI with quit to work on other prejects. When they left, I think it took a lot from the show.
Q: Would you go back for a guest spot?
Right now, I'm looking for other projects. It would have to be for the right thing. I don't want to be Warrick Brown for the rest of my life.
**********************************
My take : Hopefully Dourdan has learned his lesson and put his best foot forward...habit's are not good no matter how harmless they seem. So here's wishing him the best with fighting the his demons.
Kicking back and keeping it real.

21 comments:

  1. I always liked Gary even though he is a bad boy. There is an indefinable quality about him that speaks to me. It will be difficult for him to make a success of his career now that he has a bad reputation but if he works very hard and makes the right choices it is very possible.

    See ya PIC
    Don't let that fucking gator get the best of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post script: I did a post on travel scams because of a disastrous trip my friends took this year. Have you heard of any other scams for travellers to beware of?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:39:00 PM

    Yes Gary is a bad boy...did you know he had green eyes...cute huh. I hadn't heard anything about him in a quite a while.
    Sometime it's hard to get your life on tract when you are dealing with the same things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:47:00 PM

    Everyone is trying to get something for nothing, it scares the shit out of me.
    I know they are scaming Facebook and some people says not to update your profile because the site is easy to hack.
    I get a lot of e-mail saying I won a lot of money, but I never open spam email or when it asks me if I know who sent it.
    I think the scam post will be good, people need to be made aware.
    Taht damn gator is hiding his sorry old ass.
    You have to be carefull now days,so many people is out to get you, it's a shame you can't trust people.
    Take care and I'll see ya....PIC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi PIC, How ya doin??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:52:00 PM

    [giggles]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Missed you by a nano second.Too bad. catch you later...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9:53:00 PM

    I was reading your one liners.Where did you get them?
    DC hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, there you are.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How is your sex life going??

    ReplyDelete
  11. I collect jokes. My sense of humor has been missing for a couple of weeks but it is sneaking back now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just put the Rock to bed .All tucked in and set for the night.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like I missed you again...HA!

    Goodnight Choochie Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous9:59:00 PM

    How's the Rock? I think it is so sweet how Nana is helping you, she is a sweetheart...just like a diamond in the rough.
    I think it's nice you letting everyone visit Saturday for a little while.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Everyone has been bugging us to death about visiting Brian but he is nit really up to a steady stream of visitors hour after hour.

    So they can all come at once. He can say hello and go back to bed.They can stay and party.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't want to cook so I'll lay out a cold buffet and they can help themselves. I am still mentally tired.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Did I lose you again?? This is hilarious,like 'hide and seek'.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I better find you a new recipe soon.You must be getting bored with the old ones.I have to wake the Rock in half an hour for meds.Poor guy doesn't get a solid eight hours.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Okay, this time it is goodnight for real....See ya across the valley on the north side of the creek....Love PIC

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous10:10:00 PM

    I was here, I had to get Gilly butt out the trash basket, this child wants to play .

    I am so glad to hear Brian is doing well and coming along real good.

    So you get some rest.
    If you come online tomorrow leave me a note what time under the post oneliners. I know we won't stay on as long as before .

    Goodnite and sweet dreams and may all your wishes come true...
    It will get better......PIC

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anonymous10:11:00 PM

    Gotcha

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs