Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Portrait of an American Marriage:Barack & Michelle

The first lady is furious over Obana-crazed females who are throwing themselves at the handsome commander-in -chief--rocking the couple's marriage.
That's the explosive assertion of a new book that also claims the first couple's union almost went down in flames.White House sources took the Enguirer behind the scenes of the growing marriage scandal and have revealed startling details beyond what best-selling author Christopher Andersen writes in his just-published book."Barack and Michelle : Portrait of an American Marriage."
Andersen's book has opened a hornet's nest about the actual state of the marriage and how close to destruction it was--and still could be if the first lady remain infuriated by women hitting on her husband, a Washington ,D.C, source said.
Like a young John F. kennedy, 48-year-old Barack attracts brazen females fans, who come on to him in crowds, and sometimes try to slip him their telephone number, according to the author. On more than one accasion, Barack tried not to look startled when some woman in the crown would gve his derriere(ass) a firm squeeze. After a campaign appearance in Illinios, says Andedsen, Obama returned to his car and declared : I wish they'd stop grabbing my ass. A miffed Nichelle complained: I want to tell these women. "Back Off." Get a life. It's just embarring, that's all.
Michelle knew that all the unseemly female fawning nourished Barack's already oversized ego, Andersen notes in his book. He's loving it , Michelle muttered at one point. He's a man , isn't he? The first lady,45, has continued to witness woman hitting on Barack at some White House fuctions and formal events--and it takes place even if she's in the room, says the source. It drives her absolutely batty. Barack laughs it off. Michelle has wigged out over it repeatedly--and it's led to verbal fights. Andersen claims the couple's marriage was once so shaky, they almost split up. On CBS : The Early Show," Andersen said that while Obama was in the Illinios State Senate, Obama's marriage was in bad shape. The marriage was angry all the time.
Michelle even complained to her mother: Barack just doesn't seem to care what I think. Barack cab be so selfish--and I just can't get through to him that we're supposed to be in this together. The author adds : She went so far as to question whether , after eight (8) years of marriage , their days as a coupe is numbered. For his part, Barack was also fed up with reprimands that he felt was unfair. Disclosed the D.C. source : Barack often slept downstairs on a couch when Michelle got mad enough to ban him from the bedroom......and when things got real ugly. he crashed for days at buddies places. It happen a lot, and everyone knew why.
My take on this mess: First of all, there are celebrity groupies, and they will try to get a man/woman , some just to see if they can, It is a known fact that Michelle is very jealous , she showed her true colors when Obmama was running for The State Senate in Illinios, when he appeared on "Push" . Married only eight(8) years , the oldest daughter is how old...huh? Sorry old girl, you can't keep a man by banning him from your bed, you said it yourself, Obama is just a man. Tell Barack how you feel , but in private. Your body language tells a lot about how you feel, and your smile is mostly fake, to have a true smile, your eyes smile also. Nagging and bitching can run a man away quicker than any woman. Hell the women even got after George W. Bush, and everyone know he's no prize. But hey, that's just me. Stay tuned: The saga conitunes:
Kicking back and keeping it real:
http://jsamuels@nationalenquirer.com

51 comments:

  1. Good advice CC.I don't think the pres can stop women flirting with him.He has to deflect them as politely and smoothly without offending them. They are citizens and voters after all. Getting angry and ranting never solved a thing and keeping him out of her bed may have him looking at some of these women in a different way.
    Send him off to work with enough nookie to keep a smile on his face all day and he'll hardly notice other women.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:21:00 PM

    [giggles] I must be getting enough sex...my eye sight is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to hear that.I'd hate to think your vision was getting worse.So,ramp up your sex life and you'll see 20/20.

    It's odd though.My mom used to say if you masturbate you'll go blind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we should call our next website "BASH"and you can be SASSY and I can be SARKY"(short for sarcastic).We'll just insult celebrities and politicians.And maybe critique shows and movies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know where we'll find the time for this but maybe we don't have to post every day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:28:00 PM

    Thank you, I don't think denying a person sex solves anything.
    They've been married only 8 years. how old is the oldest girl is 10/12 do you know?

    How is your grandson?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe two days a week we don't post here but do post on the new one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The oldest girl is definitely 11/12yrs.So,they were living in sin for quite a while.Go Pres.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous9:34:00 PM

    Bash is good..I like it. This will be our baby for the good stuff like the things you research and we can do a lot of preaching.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We could have a lot of fun bashing people.We may let this one down hill if we start enjoying ourselves too much.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will start designing the header when I get a couple of hours free.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous9:40:00 PM

    [giggles] I promised I will do better...I can always find slutty stuff to post.
    I like the stuff you post...you know I don't know how to set-up a side bar.
    I just got an hotmail address,they won't let me use the one I am using here..my "Rr" address.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous9:44:00 PM

    FTBB is our baby and we can jump on our soap box about climax change and endangered species.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Would you prefer to run the site alone or with a partner?I'm easy either way and I would still help you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You've got a good idea to use this site as a way to get the truth across.We'd have to change the name to FUN TO BE GOOD.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous9:47:00 PM

    I got a g-mail address also when I tried to get invited to Yvonne's on my space, I never use it, hell I forget I have it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous9:50:00 PM

    I want a partner...it's no fun along...HA !!
    Do you know how to change the name to FTBG ?

    ReplyDelete
  18. I wonder if there is a way for our comments to be up front with the article.It would be a better format for this genre.Nothing would be behind the scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I can do anything with graphics.

    ReplyDelete
  20. We could even have arguments and disagree on stuff...Too bad we agree on everything.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anonymous9:54:00 PM

    You always had complete control of this site to do as you please, you can also invite other authors, I couldn't give that control to Heidi.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous9:57:00 PM

    The new one will be set up the same way.

    Since we are getting PG rated, maybe jaye might be a guest ..If so do you know how to invite her ?

    ReplyDelete
  23. To be honest I wouldn't have stayed long with heidi in control.She would have taken over completely and made it another DC site.She was making a pretty good attempt at it anyway.You had to straighten her out a time or two.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Anonymous10:01:00 PM

    Shit we can still play the game, disagree and make it fun, we are good at this game together. I like the idea of being a musty butt bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Some of my family and a few friends read our blog but they prefer not to comment.They'd rather read what you and I talk about.They think we're funny.

    ReplyDelete
  26. An aboriginal couple on a reservation in Canada just won 50 million dollars.The husband just had a stroke and they were living in a trailer and practically starving.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Anonymous10:09:00 PM

    I seen just two ways for the comments, large page like this one and the other like heidi.
    Shit it was just so much you could say about a person. I wanted to have fun, she wanted you to stay on post.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'm watching the memorial for the dead soldiers on the news.The ones who were murdered when that soldier went nuts.

    I think the guy was torn between his religious beliefs and his duty to his country.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Anonymous10:13:00 PM

    Hooray...good things do happen to people in need.
    My family and friends like to read us to...no one comments but Nan, sis has a time or two.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Anonymous10:17:00 PM

    I don't think we will ever know what really happen, so many people is saying so many different things, the stress just made him snap. He was a muslin, but you and I both know stress affects people in different ways.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I asked Jaye to do an article now and then but she wasn't interested.She goes to bed so early she wouldn't be able to talk to us. I'll try again.She might like to comment on the new one.Brian reads us and enjoys us.He said he would leave a comment now and then but so far no go.I notice your family is reluctant to comment too except Nan now and then.I wonder why they are all like that...We must be so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Anonymous10:22:00 PM

    You know the "BIRTHDAY BOY" has a weekend to go for the rest of his presents, do you think the first of the week will be find?

    ReplyDelete
  33. Anonymous10:28:00 PM

    I don't know , but they like us, I know Gil commented once on the post you did on Debbie Rowe. He said your words flowed, whatever that mean.

    Maybe you can asked Jaye to be a guest author, write something whenever she feels like it and about anything she wants she don't have to comment.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Yes he's having another little party next Sunday.He hates parties for himself.He doesn't mind giving them for other people.He was a good boy at his party though.He tried to be gracious and pleasant.He got grumpy later when they made him the goalie in the family hockey game and he let some goals get past him.When we have a party at Jaye's house they all go to the church across the road and play a hockey game.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Anonymous10:34:00 PM

    Did you ever think about a blog ?
    I knew I enjoyed talking to you and Brit when she would comment,I knew it was only a matter of time before heidi would leave.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Anonymous10:41:00 PM

    Brian was just trying to make everyone happy, ya'll expected him to be grumpy , so he didn't disapoint anyone, I bet he was laughing deep down .

    ReplyDelete
  37. We have three old aunties,sometimes four who come to all the parties.They are in their eighties.Brian was even very kind to them and sat and chatted with them.
    One of the aunties always places the wreath on the memorial cenitaph on Nov 11(our Remembrance Day for veterans and dead war heroes)The prime minister is often there.It's always televised.I think I told you about her.She has done this for over forty years .This will be her last year to do it.Her cancer is progressing quickly but she made it to the party.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I think you'd like Brian.He'd probably eyeball you a bit because you're a good looking woman and he can't help himself but he would treat you with the utmost respect.He has great respect for women.Tends to put them on a pedestal.

    ReplyDelete
  39. But somewhere in the back of his mind he'd probably be saying,"nice ass,great legs"

    ReplyDelete
  40. Anonymous10:55:00 PM

    I know everyone was so glad she made it what a wonderful way to live your life.
    November 11th is Veteran's day here too.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Anonymous11:03:00 PM

    I promise I won't grab his ass.
    I know I would like him, men like Brian you can be yourself, he has nothing to hide. You can trust a man that thats happy at home and always have a boner for his wife. HA !!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Anonymous11:09:00 PM

    I'm glad you didn't give up on me,one day it will be right and you will understand.
    You will like my man to, but you will have to tell him to sit so you won't get a crook in your neck, he loves to dance and you give him a couple of drinks and he will play his sax for you, he can blow the shit out of that horn.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Ass grabbing is okay.Just don't grab the other thing.He might like it.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Anonymous11:13:00 PM

    Brian would tell anyone that would listen,he sleeps with the most beautiful woman every night and she is his.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Anonymous11:16:00 PM

    Hahahaha...I get your drift about the other thing.
    I will have to tell that to Michelle in my next post about her and the Pres. on our new blog when I find her acting a fool.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Yes he is a very loyal old boy.He loves me.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Anonymous11:25:00 PM

    Just remembered.. DCR's comments was on the front of the page,maybe we can try that, if we don't like it, we can always change back.

    ReplyDelete
  48. If we can arrange the comments on the front,under the post I think it would stimulate more responses.In fact we could test it here.The problem being that we take up a lot of room with our gabbing.

    ReplyDelete
  49. I better call it a night and grab some ZZZZ's.I'll do a quick post before I retire.I'm Taking Nana Christmas shopping in the morning.
    Have a good night...be a good girl...PIC

    ReplyDelete
  50. Anonymous11:35:00 PM

    It's all about trust. Don't have to worry about a mid-life crisis, that's just a lot of bull and excuse to fuck around on your mate.
    Doctors say likely I got preggie with gilly in my change and I don't want another man.
    What do they know, I have never been regular. I have PMS but it just make me irritating.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Anonymous11:39:00 PM

    We will try it out here.
    Have a good day with Nana.
    Not good but I'll be careful..
    have a good nite......PIC

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs