Friday, July 31, 2009

" O.J. Is Running Scared " WTF

MAYBE OJ'S GOOSE IS COOKED AT LAST

Well ,now we have heard it all. O.J. Simpson is scared to death his prison cellmate is plotting to kill him. In a fit of panic, the fallen football hero --who's serving 9 to 33 years at Nevada's Lovelock Correctional Center--called a close friend, shouting that the inmate wants to strangle him.
"I have never known O.J. to be so scared", the friend said."He's terrified of his cell-mate".
O.J. says the guy is a murderer and a rapist, and he can't believe the officials have put such a man in with him. The guy in O.J.'s cell has been there for months.
"He has become increasingly menacing", a terrified Simpson complained. "He is a killer, and he hates me".
Simpson says the guy told him he was in prison for murder and rape." He hates my guts because I got away with murdering my ex-wife".
O.J. says his cellmate glares at him most of the day,he told his friend he fears bedtime because, "He's told me he is going to strangle me in my sleep the first chance he gets."
Simpson's pal, concerned after talking to O.J. placed a call to prison administrators and was shocked at what he learned.


"Lovelock prison does not house hardened criminals such as murderers and rapists. I was assured that all of the 1,680 inmates there are medium to minimum custody prisoners. That's when I really started to worry about O.J. Had he gone nuts? Was he hallucinating about his cellmate,who was described by officials as a model prisoner? Maybe the cellmate was just working O.J. up into a frenzy of fear".

"I confronted O.J. telling him what I had learned from the prison authorities,but he kept shouting over the phone,"the guy is nuts and he is going to kill me." 'I threw up my hands", said the friend, "I think O.J. is finially losing it.If he has to stay in prison a long time he won't make it."
Simpson was convicted of kidnapping, armed robbery and other charges in the connection with a 2007 break=in at a Las Vegas hotel room where he tried to recover his sports memorabilia from two dealers.
Simpson is scheduled for an August 3rd court hearing to request release from prison on bail pending his appeal.
My take on this crap: What goes around comes around...O.J. is finally getting his due. You can run and hide but your wrong doing always catches up to you. O.J.'s own jealous, conceited and hateful ways were his downfall...I am sure Nicole's family wanted her to live to raise her children....but thanks to O.J. that's not happening.

Now let me tell you what would be a hoot; if the guards go in one morning and find O.J. strangled by his own hands. Just put him in a cell by himself and put mirrors on the walls and ceiling.That should rob him of what's left of his sanity. He'll think he is surrounded by enemies. He'll do the job himself..... Will keep you updated as news becomes available.
http://lhaley@nationalenquirer.com/

2 comments:

  1. He certainly has it coming.Justice gets meted out in strange round-about ways,sometimes.But justice will be served on OJ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:09:00 PM

    [giggles]
    OJ has a high butt and they say the inmates love the high asses,the fool is as crazy as a mad hatter...HA!!!

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs