Sunday, July 12, 2009

Chuckles and a puzzle

So after landing my new job as a Wal-Mart greeter,a good find for many retirees,I lasted less than a day........
About two hours into my first day on the job a very loud, unattractive, mean-acting woman walked into the store with her two kids,Yelling obscenities at them all the way through the entrance.
As I had been instructed, I said pleasantly, 'Good morning and welcome to Wal-Mart. Nice children you have there. Are they twins?'


The ugly woman stopped yelling long enough to say, 'Hell no, they ain't twins. The oldest one's 9, and the other one's 7. Why the hell would you think they're twins? Are you blind, or just stupid?'

So I replied, 'I'm neither blind nor stupid, Ma'am, I just couldn't believe someone slept with you twice. Have a good day and thank you for shopping at Wal-Mart.'
My supervisor said I probably wasn't cut out for this line of work..



Only great minds can read this. This is weird, but Interesting!

Fi yuo cna Raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe Out of 100 can. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch At Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod Are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit Pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the Wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

5 comments:

  1. So,Nee can you read the puzzle??

    What's the difference between a choochie and a mailbox???

    Don't know?

    Well then, I'll never send you out to mail a letter..HA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:09:00 AM

    [GIGGLES}What a great ssnse of humor,here goes O.K.

    If you can read this you have a strange mind too.Can you read this?Only 55 people out of 100 can.I couldn't believe I could actually understand what I was reading.The phenomenon power of the human mind,According to a researcher at Cambridge University.It doesn't matter in what order the letters are in a word are.The only importantance is that the first and last letter be at the right place.The rest can be a total mess,and you can still read it without a problem.This is because the human mind does not read every letter by itself,but the word as a whole.Amazing huh? Yeah and I aways thought spelling was important.
    Do I get an apple teacher?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:20:00 AM

    My choochie got peach fuzz on it.
    I don't want to go to the mailbox,it's to hot or it's raining.
    I want to know the difference between a choochie and a mailbox.
    I know one thing it can't play with the dangle. Boy I'm hot tonight....you thought I was in bed,I am going now...Nite...sweetie...NEE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy, am I impressed.Only about half of the people who read that puzzle can understand it.

    It was created at Cambridge university.That's the kind of really important (HA) stuff they do at Cambridge.So Gil didn't waste the time he spent there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You mean you don't know the difference between a choochie and a mailbox?

    Then,either you have never seen a choochie(highly unlikely) or you have never seen a mailbox.

    So ,If I send you to mail a letter,You might stuff it in a choochie.

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs