Saturday, January 26, 2013

Stooopid but Funny

The Most Stupid Man On Earth


There was a flood in a village. People started to evacuate.

One devout man said to the other villagers, “I’ll stay! God will save me!”

The flood got higher and a boat came and the man rowing it said “Come on mate, get in!”

“No” replied the man. God will save me!

The flood grew very high now and the man had to stand on the roof of his house.

A helicopter  came and the pilot offered to fly him to safety.”

No, God will save me!” he said

Eventually, of course, he died by drowning.

He got by the gates of heaven and he said to God “Why didn’t you save me?”

God replied, “For goodness sake! I sent a boat and a helicopter. What more do you want!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs